Help installing ARGB controller

ActuallyGoose

Hi there, So I bought a Coolermaster MF120 Halo, as my previous exhaust fan stopped working. But stupid me forgot that my motherboard (Asus Crosshair VI) doesn't have an ARGB header on it, so I picked up a Coolermaster ARGB Controller and started to install it.

However, its turning out to be a little more complicated that I previously expected it to be. Looking at the manual, and all the cables included with it, I have absolutely no idea where to plug everything in.
I currently have the sata power in the right spot, the micro usb is going into my internal NZXT usb hub (Hoping that the type a works just the same as the usb headers as they're being taken up by my AIO, and two other devices that are installed that I really ought to track down what they're for),

But the rest is a bit confusing. firstly, on the top there is a header for 4-pin rgb to control the lighting by the motherboard, as well as a 3-pin ARGB header for the same use. Do I need to install both of those, or will the rgb 4-pin be all I need, as I don't have a 3-pin ARGB. then finally there is a signal tracing header, case reset header, motherboard reset header, and a thermal detection header. I've spent close to an hour looking both in my case, online, trying to figure out where these go but I am completely clueless, I'm pretty low on the experience of building, and somehow managed to get my PC together the first time, but this really is pushing my brain to its limits. Any help with this would be incredibly appreciated. Thank you in advance to anyone able to help, even just a little. 

A quick rundown of my relevant specs are.
mobo: crosshair vi
case: NZXT H700i

cooler: Kraken x62

NZXT internal usb hub
Sorry if I'm missing anything relevant to the build

(Able to provide pictures and any additional info if needed)

Addressable RGB LED Controller | Cooler Master

Edited by Mufastang
Added link for controller (Sorry)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D  | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz | GPU:  MSI GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition | Case: NZXT H700i | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Storage:  2TB Samsung SSD + 6TB WD HDD | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB | Mouse: Logitech G604

3 minutes ago, Mufastang said:

Hi there, So I bought a Coolermaster MF120 Halo, as my previous exhaust fan stopped working. But stupid me forgot that my motherboard (Asus Crosshair VI) doesn't have an ARGB header on it, so I picked up a Coolermaster ARGB Controller and started to install it.

However, its turning out to be a little more complicated that I previously expected it to be. Looking at the manual, and all the cables included with it, I have absolutely no idea where to plug everything in.
I currently have the sata power in the right spot, the micro usb is going into my internal NZXT usb hub (Hoping that the type a works just the same as the usb headers as they're being taken up by my AIO, and two other devices that are installed that I really ought to track down what they're for),

But the rest is a bit confusing. firstly, on the top there is a header for 4-pin rgb to control the lighting by the motherboard, as well as a 3-pin ARGB header for the same use. Do I need to install both of those, or will the rgb 4-pin be all I need, as I don't have a 3-pin ARGB. then finally there is a signal tracing header, case reset header, motherboard reset header, and a thermal detection header. I've spent close to an hour looking both in my case, online, trying to figure out where these go but I am completely clueless, I'm pretty low on the experience of building, and somehow managed to get my PC together the first time, but this really is pushing my brain to its limits. Any help with this would be incredibly appreciated. Thank you in advance to anyone able to help, even just a little. 

A quick rundown of my relevant specs are.
mobo: crosshair vi
case: NZXT H700i

cooler: Kraken x62

NZXT internal usb hub
Sorry if I'm missing anything relevant to the build

(Able to provide pictures and any additional info if needed)

link the argb controller plz

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

2 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

link the argb controller plz

Added controller link, though I did sorry!

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D  | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero | RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz | GPU:  MSI GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition | Case: NZXT H700i | PSU: Corsair CX750M | Storage:  2TB Samsung SSD + 6TB WD HDD | Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB | Mouse: Logitech G604

6 minutes ago, ActuallyGoose said:

Added controller link, though I did sorry!

oh you got that controller...im out sorry

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

1 minute ago, thrasher_565 said:

oh you got that controller...im out sorry

All good, Thanks for trying anyway!

4 hours ago, ActuallyGoose said:

All good, Thanks for trying anyway!

Connecting the ARGB wires to the controller. Controller to MB via usb 2 internal and to PSU with Sata. 
Download coolermaster software for rgb