weird redmi restart

eBrocoli

so this is about xiaomi phone especially redmi so those who not use xiaomi phone you guys can leave now, so my redmi phone is redmi 9, and everytime i reboot my phone it always starts slow and then boot into recovery mode, after rebooting from recovery mode i can get into the main android desktop, how can i fix this ?, i'm using MIUI 12.0.1

Ok bye.

But for real now. Are you holding any other button whilst holding down the power button to boot the phone? A phone being slow after just booting is quite normal as it is still starting up all the background apps. Does your phone have a case? If so remove it and boot the phone without it to see if it might have been holding down a button.

2 hours ago, jaslion said:

Ok bye.

But for real now. Are you holding any other button whilst holding down the power button to boot the phone? A phone being slow after just booting is quite normal as it is still starting up all the background apps. Does your phone have a case? If so remove it and boot the phone without it to see if it might have been holding down a button.

no i don't hold any button at the time, and i also don't use the case, and it does it everytime now, but not on bootup (not from restart)

14 minutes ago, eBrocoli said:

no i don't hold any button at the time, and i also don't use the case, and it does it everytime now, but not on bootup (not from restart)

Might be the android os got corrupted somehow. Got any update to do, odd app you installed before it started happening,...?

At worst you factory  reset.

On 5/19/2021 at 8:55 PM, jaslion said:

Might be the android os got corrupted somehow. Got any update to do, odd app you installed before it started happening,...?

At worst you factory  reset.

actually there are pending MIUI 12 updates, imma try it, i installed no app before it