will these stabilisers work?

I have a razer huntsman te keyboard. As most of you know, the stabilisers are really bad and I thought about replacing them. I thought about everglide plate mounted stabilisers. Is there any way that I could make them work in my keyboard?

Stabs: https://kprepublic.com/products/everglide-panda-black-white-gold-plated-plate-mounted-stabilizer-custom-mechanical-keyboard-plate-yc66-zeeyoo-68-yc96-womier?variant=36486270681251

I got a random picture off of google to show the stabs that are there.

Razer Stabilizers:IMG_5492-1024x683-1.thumb.jpg.e80f3a5bba8fdc51ebc76e25b7d001da.jpg

Its really hard to modifiy a off the shelf keyboard

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Hey there.

2 hours ago, notkevinxd said:

I have a razer huntsman te keyboard. ... I thought about everglide plate mounted stabilisers. Is there any way that I could make them work in my keyboard?

I'm assuming "TE" translates to "Tournament Edition," and -- also judging by the picture -- that you have an optical keyboard?

If so, I don't think plate-mounted stabilizers will be compatible with your board.

• Plate-mounted stabilizers need to clip to the keyboard's mounting plate (or integrated plate), and not all mounting plates have those cutouts for plate-mounted stabs (i.e. not all keyboards/mounting plates are compatible with plate-mounted stabilizers). Example: Carbon Fiber Plate (DZ60), note the little nubs jutting out from the otherwise rectangular hole -- those nubs have been deliberately cut to fit plate-mounted stabilizers.
  • Based off this photo of the Razer Huntsman integrated plate + spacebar stabilizer, and this photo of a Razer Huntsman's stabilizer/PCB, the Huntsman's default stabilizers seem to be secured to the PCB, and the keyboard's integrated plate doesn't seem to have the cutouts required for plate-mounted stabilizers to fit.

Emphasis on "I think," as I don't have the physical product in my hands to test my hypothesis.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

8 hours ago, James Evens said:

Please search for internal photos or check the FCC (fccid.io) for photos.

Very likely you can remove the black parts from the space bar and see the standard MX mount. Only question will be the PCB.

5 hours ago, Eschew said:

Hey there.

I'm assuming "TE" translates to "Tournament Edition," and -- also judging by the picture -- that you have an optical keyboard?

If so, I don't think plate-mounted stabilizers will be compatible with your board.

• Plate-mounted stabilizers need to clip to the keyboard's mounting plate (or integrated plate), and not all mounting plates have those cutouts for plate-mounted stabs (i.e. not all keyboards/mounting plates are compatible with plate-mounted stabilizers). Example: Carbon Fiber Plate (DZ60), note the little nubs jutting out from the otherwise rectangular hole -- those nubs have been deliberately cut to fit plate-mounted stabilizers.
  • Based off this photo of the Razer Huntsman integrated plate + spacebar stabilizer, and this photo of a Razer Huntsman's stabilizer/PCB, the Huntsman's default stabilizers seem to be secured to the PCB, and the keyboard's integrated plate doesn't seem to have the cutouts required for plate-mounted stabilizers to fit.

Emphasis on "I think," as I don't have the physical product in my hands to test my hypothesis.

I take a picture of the stabiizer taken out of the pcb if you want but after school.