Verifying the parts will match the purpose of the build

Budget (including currency): 1600-1800$

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Adobe Premiere pro, After Effects and Blender. 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Greetings! I will appreciate any help here. I'm trying to build a PC mainly for video editing and 3D modeling. I'm not sure all parts will work together and I'm also open to any ideas and suggestions:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X
Motherboard: B550M AORUS ELITE / ASROCK B550 TaiChi (not sure if I'll need two GPUs in the future).
GPU: RX 580 8GB (the only GPU that will be delivered to me).
RAM: 2 x 16GB DDR4 2666MHz.
Storage: 500GB kingston KC2500 NVMe M2 + 2TB HDD.
PSU: Corsair 550W 80+ Bronze CV550.

Others: Intel AX200 for WiFi & Bluetooth.

Dual gpu is dead for games and not great in adobe software. So basically do the thing of 1 good gpu over multiple slower ones as always.

The boards you picked are on the more expensive side but also aren't as good as cheaper ones.

Ram is too slow you are easily leaving 15 of performance on the table compared to 3600mhz cl16 ram.

The ssd is ok but not the best for the price usually a sn550 is cheaper and better.

Psu is just straight up bad get a b tier unit from the psu tier list (linked below)

With a budget like that a 3900x should not be any problem of fitting in there any reason you didnt?

You also forgot a case.

go for a much more powerful gpu. Dual gpu is dead, i suggest a 3070 or a rysen equivalent the cpu is good but i would get a 650w psu if you do upgrade the gpu.

4 minutes ago, Shark800 said:

go for a much more powerful gpu. Dual gpu is dead, i suggest a 3070 or a rysen equivalent the cpu is good but i would get a 650w psu if you do upgrade the gpu.

I wish I could go for a better GPU. Simply there isn't anything better than 580 which will be delivered to me. I'm waiting for several months now and nothing new..

22 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Dual gpu is dead for games and not great in adobe software. So basically do the thing of 1 good gpu over multiple slower ones as always.

The boards you picked are on the more expensive side but also aren't as good as cheaper ones.

Ram is too slow you are easily leaving 15 of performance on the table compared to 3600mhz cl16 ram.

The ssd is ok but not the best for the price usually a sn550 is cheaper and better.

Psu is just straight up bad get a b tier unit from the psu tier list (linked below)

With a budget like that a 3900x should not be any problem of fitting in there any reason you didnt?

You also forgot a case.

Thanks, which motherboard you suggest? Also, does the difference in the RAM noticeable?

Why cheap out on 2666mhz RAM?

Sweet spot Is 3200mhz cl16

2 hours ago, rehak71116 said:

I wish I could go for a better GPU. Simply there isn't anything better than 580 which will be delivered to me. I'm waiting for several months now and nothing new..

Thanks, which motherboard you suggest? Also, does the difference in the RAM noticeable?

The ram difference is noticeable especially since you will mainly be rendering on the cpu since the 580 isn't that strong. A b550 tomahawk or something is good enough.