should I overclock?

Go to solution Solved by S.Hamed23,
3 minutes ago, killerking1992 said:

hi im runnuing a i9 10850k and a nhd15 cooler with one fan (the other fan is cooling my gpu and doesn't fit) either way should i overclock my cpu ? and to what degree?

Yeah you certainly can. That cpu cooler is the best in class. Don't go beyond 1.35v, keep it under 75-80C if you want to oc for daily use.

hi im runnuing a i9 10850k and a nhd15 cooler with one fan (the other fan is cooling my gpu and doesn't fit) either way should i overclock my cpu ? and to what degree?

3 minutes ago, killerking1992 said:

Yeah you certainly can. That cpu cooler is the best in class. Don't go beyond 1.35v, keep it under 75-80C if you want to oc for daily use.

Yes, the cpu cooler you have is one of the best, try to keep it under 80C tho.

-= Topic moved to CPUs, Motherboards, and Memory =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Keeping it cool will be difficult at anything above 1.25-1.3v load voltage on air.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x