Issue with Skyrim lighting

Masterchops

Hey guys, I've been using the lighting mod enhanced lighting and FX and everything works great except for a few rooms. I'll walk into certain areas and this'll happen http://i.imgur.com/Fb2bxVQ.png. It's the only lighting mod i'm using and I was wondering if anybody else has had this issue or has heard of it or know's of a solution. 

Thanks!

turn off fxaa, msaa, ansiotropic filtering(i recommend you get a depth of field mod so you dont notice the drop in distant quality) and if you have an enb then turn on image based lighting. Also you might be conflicting somewhere in the mod department, lastly you might need skse.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

turn off fxaa, msaa, ansiotropic filtering(i recommend you get a depth of field mod so you dont notice the drop in distant quality) and if you have an enb then turn on image based lighting. Also you might be conflicting somewhere in the mod department, lastly you might need skse.

I should have mentioned my mod list, here you go (and yes, i'm using SKSE) http://i.imgur.com/Xnl9rlg.png but look at the top of the first picture I posted, those white penis looking things are light and it's bugged. I've re installed the mod a few times and nothing fixes it. I've used boss and i've looked online but I can't seem to find anything about it. 

So those giant penises are not supposed to be up there? Is that the issue?

Correct good sir. 

I stopped using that mod when in The Bee and Barb inn in Riften my FPS dropped to like 12. I thought it was awful SLi scaling at first (gpu usage was 8-12% for both at the time), but with one GPU it only went up to about 15 (also with about 10% load). It's a shame, it was a nice mod but now I'm getting 120 fps pretty much everywhere (hilarious physics issues with that aside).