android smart watch recommendation

looking for a smart watch for my girl. she doesnt need anything over powered. fitness tracking doesnt matter. she wants to be able to read/reply to messages (facebook if possible and SMS) control music, she uses youtube music, and could take a bit of a beating since she works in a warehouse. other perk could be GPS (or at least reading GPS info from the phone) but isnt something i would pay an extra 30-40$ for. ive watched a few youtube videos, but they really suck, and it really just seems like a few are being talked about, but we dont want to spend 300$ on a watch. figured $150ish would be a great price point but if i can get all i want for cheaper that would be great.
thank you for all your help

4 hours ago, Benji said:

Which one you choose doesn't matter if it's WearOS. The shitty battery runtime is a given with WearOS (which is why the leaks saying that Samsung wants to release the next Galaxy Watch (Galaxy Watch4) with WearOS instead of Tizen, are horrifying to me), and they all run pretty much the same chipset with the same RAM and storage configuration. GPS is also something that pretty much all WearOS devices have due to having the same chipsets (Snapdragon Wear 3100 or the newer 4100). But I'd shy away from Chinese devices that run regular Android because they usually use ancient, power-hungry smartphone processors with bad battery runtimes and usually bad user experiences. I'd go for something like a Fossil smartwatch or something along those lines, they can usually be had for 150-200 bucks.

Also, smartwatches without fitness features (step counter, sleep tracking, heart rate monitoring) are pretty much nonexistent.

no i wasnt saying the smart watch had to not have the fitness features, i was just saying the fitness features didnt matter. also battery time really doesnt matter, as long as it last roughly 12-14 hours (i know they last days) then that would be enough. thanks for the info