Help needed

Manemlp

I need help with finding a case lid for this cooler master elite 120

If anyone has one laying around please contact me

20210515_202816.jpg

elite120-1b.jpg

The shape is easy, maybe you could do something decent out of cardboard, plastic or even wood.

Edit : you could also ask Cooler Master

I'm willing to swim against the current.

16 minutes ago, leclod said:

The shape is easy, maybe you could do something decent out of cardboard, plastic or even wood.

i think they are looking for a replacment. not to replace it with some cheap material.

31 minutes ago, Manemlp said:

I need help with finding a case lid for this cooler master elite 120

If anyone has one laying around please contact me

20210515_202816.jpg

elite120-1b.jpg

you could try contacting cooler master to see if they have any.

20 minutes ago, tdkid said:

i think they are looking for a replacment. not to replace it with some cheap material.

Who said cheap material ? I bet this can be done decent without too much trouble. And I can read.

14 minutes ago, leclod said:

Who said cheap material ? I bet this can be done decent without too much trouble. And I can read.

you did by suggesting they build a case out of "cardboard, plastic or even wood." 

manemlp said "I need help with finding a case lid for this cooler master elite 120

If anyone has one laying around please contact me"

meaning they were wondering if anyone had one of these covers around.

1 hour ago, tdkid said:

you did by suggesting they build a case out of "cardboard, plastic or even wood." 

manemlp said "I need help with finding a case lid for this cooler master elite 120

If anyone has one laying around please contact me"

meaning they were wondering if anyone had one of these covers around.

You could probably get pretty wild with a custom shell made from various materials. Not necessarily cheap, and you could make it look pretty amazing presuming you had the right tools and resources.

But yeah, I did not get the feeling they wanted a custom solution.

I agree to contact the manufacturer to see if they have some kind of replacement. I wouldn't hold your breath though, so perhaps consider switching to a new case. It might be easier and faster to just replace the whole thing.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

12 hours ago, Mister Woof said:

But yeah, I did not get the feeling they wanted a custom solution.

There's a world between want and get.

The chance that they get at a reasonnable price is thin.

It makes sense to propose a realistic alternative.

59 minutes ago, leclod said:

There's a world between want and get.

The chance that they get at a reasonnable price is thin.

It makes sense to propose a realistic alternative.

Yeah, the realistic alternative is to just buy a new case.

Manufacturers typically aren't really good about spare parts.

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

10 minutes ago, Mister Woof said:

Yeah, the realistic alternative is to just buy a new case.

Manufacturers typically aren't really good about spare parts.

It'd be nice if that guy/girl up there would care to comment and give a final nod to this mindless banter 🙂

7 hours ago, leclod said:

It'd be nice if that guy/girl up there would care to comment and give a final nod to this mindless banter 🙂

As usual people post once and never return.

Which is odd how much time they seemingly spend on their avatar.

Ive been busy looking for the lid but i have had no luck and i dont know how to contact cooler master

1 hour ago, Manemlp said:

Ive been busy looking for the lid but i have had no luck and i dont know how to contact cooler master

Haaaaave you considered their website?

BTW, in the future please try to make your thread title something that describes your actual problem. Every day there's a bevy of threads just titled some variation of "hlp pls." 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16