Is the Mainboard really broken (no post) (no turning off) (advanced troubleshooting)

Specs:

Mainboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite x570 (no debug LED or anything similar)

CPU: ryzen 5 2600

Ram: Crucial Ballistix weiß DIMM Kit 16GB, DDR4-3200,

GPU 1070Nvidia

PSU: be quiet! STRAIGHT POWER11 CM 1000W

So first of all I have a system that just doesnt want to post. First I thought it is the fault of the GPU but I used it on another Pc and it worked completely fine. Then I used the CPU on the other system and that too worked completely fine. I used the Ram sticks of the functioning System and build it in this one and it still wouldnt post. I thought that maybe the Bios was being a B*tch so I Qflashed the system with various versions. Still no difference noticable. Now I came to the end that either the PSU or the Mainboard has to be defect. But I think the Mainboard is more likely to be broken because It acts weird. What i mean by that is that I can turn on the whole system  on with  the Powerswitch on the Mainboard but no matter what I do it just doesnt turn off. I use the same Powerswitch to turn it on but it doesnt work for turning it off.(It also didnt work in the beginning) So my question in the end is should I buy a new Mainboard or do you guys have any other ideas to fix it.

PS: Is not my first build and I checked all the cables going to the PSU multiple times.

The set information isn’t messed up on this one so I suspect it’s a hard one.  My specialty is derp stuff though, and I notice you have a 2600 with 3200 speed memory.  Iirc the max memory speed for a 2600 is below 3200mhz. I could be wrong.  There are ways to make it go faster but they’re complicated.  You may have done them.  Looking there might be fruitful at any rate.  Best I got.  There are people who know a whale of a lot more about particulars than me.  Give this one some time I think. If it’s a really weird problem you’re going to need seriously knowledgeable folks of which I am not one.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

16 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

The set information isn’t messed up on this one so I suspect it’s a hard one.  My specialty is derp stuff though, and I notice you have a 2600 with 3200 speed memory.  Iirc the max memory speed for a 2600 is below 3200mhz. I could be wrong.  There are ways to make it go faster but they’re complicated.  You may have done them.  Looking there might be fruitful at any rate.  Best I got.  There are people who know a whale of a lot more about particulars than me.  Give this one some time I think. If it’s a really weird problem you’re going to need seriously knowledgeable folks of which I am not one.

The Mainboard usually uses the Ram on a ow frequency like 2666 and you have to manually change it in the Bios. So I dont think that coulb the problem. The CPU is also limited at 2933MHz so that shouldnt be a problem. The problem is I cant change any bios settings beacuase like I said the system wont post anything. I just hope somebody has any kind of solution for me. I already ordered a bios buzzer so I can get information that way.