Help with fan config on ASUS B550-F Gaming Wi-Fi and Fractal Meshify 2

CygnusX1

Hi guys, I had a couple of questions to anyone that is using some of the same hardware that I am or has any input on what I can do here. I'm using a Asus B550-F, fractal meshify 2 and an NZXT X63. I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight on how you might have fans hooked up to these components. As of right now I have the nexus 2 fan hubs' very far right connector on CPU_OPT on my MB and then the included NZXT fan splitter plugged into CPU_FAN with the AIO fan's plugged into said splitter. And the AIO pump connector is plugged into the port AIO_PUMP on the MB. It seems as though all of the fans are running at the same speeds constantly and. my biggest gripe with it is that when ever my 5800x hits about 40-60% load the fans just rev like a jet engine and will slowly come down. Then when the CPU is just idle that fans sit at about 900 RPM. My three case fans are plugged in to the fan hub via the 6 3pin plugs on the right side of the fan header, which you can see in the picture of the manual. My real goal is to have the case fans controlled independently on a separate curve and let the AIO fans rev if they need to. If anyone has any solutions or suggestions please let me know, hopefully I gave enough information and the pictures of the manuals help as well (the first one is the MB manual and the second is the case).

1584556996_MBmanual.jpg

4915300_Casemanual.jpg

The Nexus 2 fan hub doesn't seem necessarily. Use it or not depending on your preference. I recommend whichever simplifies your cable management. 

You can plug the pump header into aio_pump and cooler fans into cpu_fan and cpu_opt

and case fans into the cha_fan headers.

If it makes it easier, you can plug the Nexus 2 into a cha_fan header and the case fans into that. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.