Youtube changes in search result viewing layout, need help ASAP

Does anyone have this weird youtube search result viewing lay out where the thumbnail is bigger and instead in on one column it gives 2.

this is very annoying, have anyone have this kind of issue if so have you find any fixes?

image.thumb.png.93f6ea113998b7ada8621c1c1bd928a7.png

5 minutes ago, Sumadiana said:

Does anyone have this weird youtube search result viewing lay out

Looks like a standard youtube scaling down because of your system screen scaling. Try to zoom out on the youtube page?

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

5 minutes ago, Sumadiana said:

Does anyone have this weird youtube search result viewing lay out where the thumbnail is bigger and instead in on one column it gives 2.

this is very annoying, have anyone have this kind of issue if so have you find any fixes?

image.thumb.png.93f6ea113998b7ada8621c1c1bd928a7.png

My search results still show 1 column as seen in the image below. Your Google account or IP address might be part of an A/B test group where their site shows you a new design they're testing to see how you react / use it OR this may be a side effect of your screen size / resolution as @SorryClaire noted.

image.thumb.png.7e04873c1706955c05311031143d99e2.png

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

5 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Looks like a standard youtube scaling down because of your system screen scaling. Try to zoom out on the youtube page?

I've tried it already, this only happen to one specific google acc. 

5 minutes ago, kirashi said:

My search results still show 1 column as seen in the image below. Your Google account or IP address might be part of an A/B test group where their site shows you a new design they're testing to see how you react / use it OR this may be a side effect of your screen size / resolution as @SorryClaire noted.

image.thumb.png.7e04873c1706955c05311031143d99e2.png

This only happen to one of my acc only; the other are fine. You might be right, google is using me as a test subject