Prebuilt for CNN (convolutional neural network)

Looking for a prebuilt (as graphics card are hard to get right now) that can run Ubuntu on an Intel Platform, and Nvidia graphics card for cuda acceleration under 1600. Mainly used to train CNN, which SI should I go with

CPU: i7 5930K OC'd 4.5Ghz

Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth

RAM: 64G Corsair Dominator Platinum

GPU: EVGA GTX980Ti Hybrid

Case: NZXT H440 Razer Edition

Boot: Intel 750 480GB 

Storage: Micron M7 256GB+Seagate 3TB in acceleration mode

Backup: WD Blue 1T incremental for boot drive

PSU: Corsair AX860i

Display: Dell 2312HM

Cooling: H110i GTX

Keyboard: Topre Realforce

Mouse: Logitech G700s/G502s

1 hour ago, DeathPheonix said:
Looking for a prebuilt (as graphics card are hard to get right now) that can run Ubuntu on an Intel Platform, and Nvidia graphics card for cuda acceleration under 1600. Mainly used to train CNN, which SI should I go with

The one that has the parts you need for your task at the best price.  Big Nvidia cards would likely mean a middle grade or upper grade System Interator.  There are a ton of them.  I’ve searched for a comprehensive list but I haven’t found one.  I could spit the few names ive heard but I wouldn’t call that a reccomentdation.  One thing you apparently want to do though when the thing arrives is look it over and fix what needs to be fixed. Build quality can apparently be very variable.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.