Traumatic event for mothers day...

nickbou0321

Hey LTT Forum, ive been a long time youtube viewer and from the past ive noticed that this forum is really able to help fellow people in need,

i know this forum loves to give a helping hand as ive seen countless times. i love the LTT crew and their work and admire their effort in life. thank you for showing me countless hours of entertainment and great tips!

i tried posting in reddit but im not that experienced there and the bots wouldnt let me post for not enough karma or something, i dont really use reddit so.....

Im sorry if this is quite odd, i literally just made this forum account today to post this because im quite desperate and i dont really know how to get the message out there on the internet, im having some trouble.

But i can 100% assure you this isnt no scam....

I can provide proof. in so many ways....

Saturday night at around 10:30 my neighborhood was outside at his backyard when he looked over my moms house and saw a fire from the basement. he ran to the door and broke in screaming fire to get my family out asap, by the time my mom took both my little sister and brother and gotten to the garage the fire had already gotten so violent that windows was busting all around them as they were going out of the house.

Ever since i was a child, this had been my worse freakin nightmare, and ive just witnessed my mother and relatives lose everything they had. I still cannot believe its happened and i want to wake up from this nightmare.

All i can say is im very great-full they are alive to even celebrate mothers day at all...

but words cannot explain how this feels....

185017267_4633177973366213_4280488046051122073_n.jpg.8c4bfef18d196d94a4953053fc9f0d3b.jpg183846526_4633178536699490_8135208001233607591_n.jpg.2ecb28e39538c48b282ec46d035ec8c3.jpg

< Removed by moderation >

News link for some legitimacy

Now im a fellow canadian, i live in nb and we are locally french, so this news post is 100% french. but im bilingual so this is why this post is entirely in english.

https://cimtchau.ca/nouvelles/une-famille-sauvee-des-flammes-par-un-voisin-a-edmundston/?fbclid=IwAR17NaPMPE4E37duA7icO4mgMsLVKa5ZemkX1iabp0udBXp7si6Pu9I_35I

Edited by LogicalDrm

Very sad to hear such a mishap. However, our rules do not allow any begging. As such, your thread has been edited to comply. Do not add any such links etc. back.

No begging for free or discounted things, asking for donations, GoFundMe's, or any similar content.

This might have also been the reason for removing your posts from Reddit. Always read the rules for the platforms you are about to post.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I feel you, I just lost everything in a fire today as well I just moved in less than 2 weeks ago and now everything I had is gone.

7 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Very sad to hear such a mishap. However, our rules do not allow any begging. As such, your thread has been edited to comply. Do not add any such links etc. back.

This might have also been the reason for removing your posts from Reddit. Always read the rules for the platforms you are about to post.

cool so basically the whole idea of sharing the gofundme is useless since i cant even share it. even in the gofundme subreddit page..........

the whole reason of the post is to get the freakin gofundme out there, might as well delete the thread now since i wasnt posting for any other reason.

thanks so much guys.. /s

1 hour ago, nickbou0321 said:

cool so basically the whole idea of sharing the gofundme is useless since i cant even share it. even in the gofundme subreddit page..........

the whole reason of the post is to get the freakin gofundme out there, might as well delete the thread now since i wasnt posting for any other reason.

thanks so much guys.. /s

I know you're upset due to having this massive loss recently. You can still share your GoFundMe on your own social media. Post it to Facebook, share it on Twitter, Instagram, etc.

Did your parents own the home or rent it? Did they have insurance?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

1 hour ago, dalekphalm said:

I know you're upset due to having this massive loss recently. You can still share your GoFundMe on your own social media. Post it to Facebook, share it on Twitter, Instagram, etc.

Did your parents own the home or rent it? Did they have insurance?

its been shared there im just trying to get more coverage.

they owned the home, i had just recently moved out as well so thankfully its not about getting a gaming pc, but that didnt change the years ive spend with my grandfather working on renovating that house.

They do have insurance thankfully but that doesnt change the everything we lost.

2 hours ago, nickbou0321 said:

Well, you didn't specify which subreddit you posted in so I assumed it was something that had rules against advertising/begging like we do.

2 hours ago, nickbou0321 said:

thanks so much guys.. /s

Did you really expect anything else? I wasn't aware that Reddit has whole page for asking money from strangers. On every forum I've been in past 20 years, advertising something for personal monetary gain has been strictly forbidden. We do not allow any fundraisers as we have no way of checking whether they are real or even whether person posting is real.

We can lock/remove this if you so wish.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

36 minutes ago, nickbou0321 said:

its been shared there im just trying to get more coverage.

they owned the home, i had just recently moved out as well so thankfully its not about getting a gaming pc, but that didnt change the years ive spend with my grandfather working on renovating that house.

They do have insurance thankfully but that doesnt change the everything we lost.

It doesn't change your loss - and some things will be unique and irreplaceable. But the insurance should cover all of the cost to refurnish, buy new clothes, electronics, etc. Hopefully they have a good insurance company that acts quickly with temporary accommodations, etc.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)