Budget (including currency): 1500 (preferably less though, don’t want to go too low with the monitor)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Minecraft (including modded) streaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I would like to play at 70+ FPS, but if I get 60+ that is fine. I have no parts currently.

5 minutes ago, Colonelperson said:

Budget (including currency): 1500 (preferably less though, don’t want to go too low with the monitor)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Minecraft (including modded) streaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I would like to play at 70+ FPS, but if I get 60+ that is fine. I have no parts currently.

So I have a question, are you only playing minecraft? No other games?

6 minutes ago, Downkey said:

5 minutes ago, DobertRownySr said:

Only problem is getting the 3070 for $500

Does Atx vs micro atx make a performance difference? I only know that atx is “normal” sized and micro atx is smaller.

1 minute ago, Colonelperson said:

Does Atx vs micro atx make a performance difference? I only know that atx is “normal” sized and micro atx is smaller.

Not really. Only real difference is sometimes the board may have worse VRMS and less dimm slots. This is a good board so doesnt matter much.

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

Sadly, pre-built is probably the way to go right now unless you can magically find a decent priced GPU somewhere.

If you're just playing Minecraft, then today's Shell Shocker pre-built on Newegg could be a good option. It has a GTX 1660S and i5 10400F for $1000. That should be enough for 60+ FPS in modded Minecraft.

The main issues I see with the Newegg computer is the SATA SSD boot drive and, if the mobo in the picture is the one you're getting, it's a B460, which limits the RAM to 2666MHz for an i5 (it's irritating that the listing says 3000MHz when the pictured mobo doesn't support that speed). However, with $500 left over in the budget, you could swap out the SATA drive for an NVMe (the board in the picture does show an M.2 slot) and then use the 512GB SATA as a storage/games drive. You'd still have room in the budget to upgrade the RAM if your mods require more than 16GB, and to get a monitor.

Looking at iBuyPower, Cyberpower, and Maingear, I don't see any systems for just $1000 with comparable hardware. The best is a $1363 config from iBuyPower with the 11400F instead, which leaves hardly any room in the budget for a monitor and no room to upgrade RAM if your mods need more than 16GB, although it does come with a Z590 board, has a free upgrade to 3600MHz RAM, and has a 512GB NVMe drive already:

Spoiler
Case AeroCool Menace Saturn RGB Gaming Case - Black
Case Fans Default Case Fan
Processor Intel® Core™ i5-11400F Processor (6X 2.60GHz/12MB L3 Cache)
Processor Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammaxx GT ARGB CPU Cooler
Memory 16 GB [8 GB X2] DDR4-3600 Memory Module - Certified Major Brand Gaming Memory [Free Upgrade to 16GB DDR4-3600 TEAMGROUP T-FORCE DELTA RGB]
Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER - 6GB GDDR6 (VR-Ready)
Motherboard MSI Z590-A PRO, USB 3.2 Ports (1 Type-C, 4 Type-A), M.2 Slot (3)
Power Supply 650 Watt - Standard 80 PLUS Gold - Free Upgrade to 750 Watt - HIGH POWER 80 PLUS Gold
Advanced Cabling Options Standard Default Cables
Primary Storage 512GB Intel 670p Series M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD -- Read: 3000MB/s; Write: 1600MB/s
Sound Card 3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard
Network Card Onboard LAN Network (Gb or 10/100)
Operating System Windows 10 Home - (64-bit)
Keyboard iBUYPOWER ARES M2 Gaming Keyboard
Mouse iBUYPOWER ARES M2 Gaming Optical Mouse
Warranty 3 Year Standard Warranty Service
Rush Service No Rush - Standard Service - Estimated Ship Out in 4 Weeks [ADDITIONAL lead time applied when preorder item(s) selected]

8 minutes ago, YoungBlade said:

Sadly, pre-built is probably the way to go right now unless you can magically find a decent priced GPU somewhere.

If you're just playing Minecraft, then today's Shell Shocker pre-built on Newegg could be a good option. It has a GTX 1660S and i5 10400F for $1000. That should be enough for 60+ FPS in modded Minecraft.

The main issues I see with the Newegg computer is the SATA SSD boot drive and, if the mobo in the picture is the one you're getting, it's a B460, which limits the RAM to 2666MHz for an i5 (it's irritating that the listing says 3000MHz when the pictured mobo doesn't support that speed). However, with $500 left over in the budget, you could swap out the SATA drive for an NVMe (the board in the picture does show an M.2 slot) and then use the 512GB SATA as a storage/games drive. You'd still have room in the budget to upgrade the RAM if your mods require more than 16GB, and to get a monitor.

Looking at iBuyPower, Cyberpower, and Maingear, I don't see any systems for just $1000 with comparable hardware. The best is a $1363 config from iBuyPower with the 11400F instead, which leaves hardly any room in the budget for a monitor and no room to upgrade RAM if your mods need more than 16GB, although it does come with a Z590 board, has a free upgrade to 3600MHz RAM, and has a 512GB NVMe drive already:

Reveal hidden contents
Case AeroCool Menace Saturn RGB Gaming Case - Black
Case Fans Default Case Fan
Processor Intel® Core™ i5-11400F Processor (6X 2.60GHz/12MB L3 Cache)
Processor Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammaxx GT ARGB CPU Cooler
Memory 16 GB [8 GB X2] DDR4-3600 Memory Module - Certified Major Brand Gaming Memory [Free Upgrade to 16GB DDR4-3600 TEAMGROUP T-FORCE DELTA RGB]
Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER - 6GB GDDR6 (VR-Ready)
Motherboard MSI Z590-A PRO, USB 3.2 Ports (1 Type-C, 4 Type-A), M.2 Slot (3)
Power Supply 650 Watt - Standard 80 PLUS Gold - Free Upgrade to 750 Watt - HIGH POWER 80 PLUS Gold
Advanced Cabling Options Standard Default Cables
Primary Storage 512GB Intel 670p Series M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD -- Read: 3000MB/s; Write: 1600MB/s
Sound Card 3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard
Network Card Onboard LAN Network (Gb or 10/100)
Operating System Windows 10 Home - (64-bit)
Keyboard iBUYPOWER ARES M2 Gaming Keyboard
Mouse iBUYPOWER ARES M2 Gaming Optical Mouse
Warranty 3 Year Standard Warranty Service
Rush Service No Rush - Standard Service - Estimated Ship Out in 4 Weeks [ADDITIONAL lead time applied when preorder item(s) selected]

it also has a case with no airflow and a terrible PSU.

geometry is hard
b550 > x570

2 minutes ago, Downkey said:

it also has a case with no airflow and a terrible PSU.

If you can produce a config that gives equal performance without those flaws, that can actually be purchased right now, I'm sure the OP would appreciate it.  However, given that the combined TDP of that CPU and GPU is just 190W, I don't think those are going to matter much.