Random BSOD with either no error codes or just the letter Y

Hello, in the past week I've been experiencing BSOD's every time I turn my PC on. It either says that it's gathering info and then I can restart or it shows a big ":(" face and below it is the letter Y. What's up with that? I've been using the EasyTune Aorus app in which you can check CPU stuff and overclock it. When I'm on the web I keep it on default and when I turn on a game I overclock it and when I quit the game I put it on default again. Could that have caused any issues? Also using their SIV app that let's me control my case's fan speed which is really useful and it works flawlessly.

CPU: 3 3300x

GPU: RX 580 8GB
RAM: G.SKILL Flare-X 2x8GB 3200MHz (manually clocked to 3200MHz 1.45V)

Mobo: B450 Aorus Pro

PSU: Corsair CX550M

szdf.png

rfgv.png

Can you send a picture of the blue screen? I suspect your windows install might be broken but also try without XMP

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

2 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Can you send a picture of the blue screen? I suspect your windows install might be broken but also try without XMP

I reinstalled and activated it a month or two ago I think. I have a Windows 10 Pro.

IMG_20210507_122745.png

2 minutes ago, ImperialHub2 said:

I reinstalled and activated it a month or two ago I think. I have a Windows 10 Pro.

IMG_20210507_122745.png

This is trademark CPU lockup. It's likely the RAM or the CPU are at fault, and I'd suggest resetting all your OC settings back to stock.

1 minute ago, Kisai said:

This is trademark CPU lockup. It's likely the RAM or the CPU are at fault, and I'd suggest resetting all your OC settings back to stock.

alright thanks ill try

Gigabyte released a broken update in the last two days, my z390 system was bluescreening as soon as gigabyte software stack started and deleting the gigabyte software fixed my issue.

Something is wrong with the easytune service/driver because my bsod was showing a gdrv3.sys error. I'm making it all the way to desktop and all my apps start, the bsod happens after 30 seconds to a minute after the gigabyte software starts on my pc.

This started happening after updating my gigabyte appcenter 2 days ago through the autoupdate, i havent tried reinstalling, there are other users on reddit having the same issue.

9 hours ago, Phantombulit said:

Gigabyte released a broken update in the last two days, my z390 system was bluescreening as soon as gigabyte software stack started and deleting the gigabyte software fixed my issue.

Something is wrong with the easytune service/driver because my bsod was showing a gdrv3.sys error. I'm making it all the way to desktop and all my apps start, the bsod happens after 30 seconds to a minute after the gigabyte software starts on my pc.

This started happening after updating my gigabyte appcenter 2 days ago through the autoupdate, i havent tried reinstalling, there are other users on reddit having the same issue.

okay thank you ill try that today