I need a custom computer case designed and built

Vilezero

So I’m looking for a company the can build me a special computer case it’s going to be really difficult I’m trying to get friezes spaceship made into a case of anyone knows a company that can do that please let me know 

i think that would depend on what exactly you are looking for. i know you said a computer case that looks like frieza's spaceship. but are you looking for a complete metal build or are you looking for a plastic type cover with the metal component supports inside? the first thing you are going to need is the dimensions you want it to me. the second thing is what is the amount of money you are willing to spend.

if you are looking for all metal then any metal shop should do as long as you tell them that you are looking to build a computer case so it will need to be antistatic and other materials to protect the parts inside.

if you are looking for a plastic type outside cover then any or at least most acrylic shops should be able to handle it for the same reason with proper dimensions of everything you need.

there is this company in florida that might be able to help. Performance-PCs.com Homepage

On 5/10/2021 at 7:52 AM, tdkid said:

if you are looking for all metal then any metal shop should do as long as you tell them that you are looking to build a computer case so it will need to be antistatic and other materials to protect the parts inside.

Uhhh, cases aren't anti-static. 

6 hours ago, Blue4130 said:

Uhhh, cases aren't anti-static. 

yes they are. you can hook on an anti static grounding band to your arm, connect it to the case and be good to build if you are worried about static. the mod mats from companies like gamers nexus are just a better way to make sure you are grounded and dont have to worry about static.

3 hours ago, tdkid said:

yes they are. you can hook on an anti static grounding band to your arm, connect it to the case and be good to build if you are worried about static. the mod mats from companies like gamers nexus are just a better way to make sure you are grounded and dont have to worry about static.

You confuse grounded with anti-static. Rub your feet across the carpet and touch your case. You will get a shock. It is from static electricity. It doesn't fry your components because the case is grounded. 

1 hour ago, Blue4130 said:

You confuse grounded with anti-static. Rub your feet across the carpet and touch your case. You will get a shock. It is from static electricity. It doesn't fry your components because the case is grounded. 

sorry but i didnt confuse them