HELP! PC won’t boot to any drive or usb

MegaMasterMike

I just upgraded my motherboard,cpu and ram I now have a Ryzen 7 1700 16gb ddr4 3200 abs a ab350-ds3h motherboard and it booted up first time into the bios and everything that was connected showed in the bios no problem even the windows usb so I clicked on it and the no uefi version will just flash the windows logo for a sec and the have a blinking white line in the top left corner for about 10 sec then the whole system will reboot and repeat and if I click the uefi I get the gigabyte logo and then nothing else happens until the system reboots and repeat I’ve made the usb 3 times once from the windows media ceeator and once from making a iso file and copying it with Rufus and using gpt that didn’t work then did it with mbr and still nothing Ive also connected a ssd with windows 10 already on it abs still won’t boot to it does the same thing 

PLEASE HELP!!

My Gaming Rig - Ryzen 7 3700X (4.4ghz all cores @ 1.3v) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 TI - 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200mhz - Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wifi) - Evga Supernova 750 GT - Deepcool Castle 360ex - 1Tb WD Blue NVME SSD (Boot) - NZXT H9 Flow

Solved! Bios was very outdated updated bios boots fine now

My Gaming Rig - Ryzen 7 3700X (4.4ghz all cores @ 1.3v) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 TI - 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200mhz - Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus (Wifi) - Evga Supernova 750 GT - Deepcool Castle 360ex - 1Tb WD Blue NVME SSD (Boot) - NZXT H9 Flow