The intel core i5 10400f vs the ryzen 5 5600x

Go to solution Solved by riklaunim,

Do they actually have that GPU in stock? 😉 And the second question is - do you want to optimize it for cost or performance? NZXT is more for optimizing look and performance at the expense of cost.

So I'm looking at getting a new computer to just play games on and maybe do some like easy web surfing i'm getting the pc from the custom pc in the NZXT bld website but i don't know if I should get the Intel i5 10400f for $1,679 or the Ryzen 5 5600x for $ 1,882

(these prices are after tax and shipping)

here are the builds

Intel: https://www.letsbld.com/bld/step4?price=1500&draft=6368525640

Ryzen: https://www.letsbld.com/bld/step4?price=1500&draft=8646496746

this pc is definitely overkill saying I'm gonna be playing mostly Minecraft and fortnite but i want to have discord and Spotify open in the background

I know i can get the 3060 but im choosing to get the 3060 ti founders edition for $30 more

Do they actually have that GPU in stock? 😉 And the second question is - do you want to optimize it for cost or performance? NZXT is more for optimizing look and performance at the expense of cost.

1 hour ago, riklaunim said:

Do they actually have that GPU in stock? 😉 And the second question is - do you want to optimize it for cost or performance? NZXT is more for optimizing look and performance at the expense of cost

Yea they have 3060 to 3090 and radeon 6700xt I think I don't need that good of specs also so price over preformance but I like the look of the case and gpu 

1 hour ago, curiousmind34 said:

I would get that one but I've never used Newegg I know it's good but it's a little too sketchy for me and I personally like the nzxt h510 and I like the look of the founders edition card too