Stumped and stuck =( NEED HELP!

MxRider9637

Well as most know i was ecstatic for the release of corsairs 760T but after doing a ton of research it seems to not fit what im looking for after doing more research i come to conclusion on the nzxt switch 810.. Im thinking about canceling my order on the corsair case and picking up a nzxt switch 810 case

Please can people inform me about the case and give me some advice wether im making the right decision or not?????

Here is my build, i have every single component except for the case.. so i wont be changing anything - http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3aOy4

760T

you don't need what the 810 excels in.

also i would be saving money..

What doesn't fit? The build seems fine. 

everything would fit in both cases its just the switch is cheaper, built better and im growing impatient with the 760T

also i would be saving money..

Are you ever going to come close to filling an 810?

Y) Buy 810

N) 760T

Unsure) 760T

Error: 410

Are you ever going to come close to filling an 810?

Y) Buy 810

N) 760T

Unsure) 760T

llol i like your unsure option. also at this exact moment no but i do plan on doing a custom water loop down the road when i have more money

llol i like your unsure option. also at this exact moment no but i do plan on doing a custom water loop down the road when i have more money

760T supports 2x 2(4/8)0mm or 360mm + 2(4/8)0mm radiators. If you're not doing anything beyond CPU + dual GPU loop nothing beyond the 760T is needed. No reason to have something pointlessly large when it doesn't need to be.

If you choose a 360mm+2(4/8)mm radiators then it can support up to three GPUs and one CPU.

If you like the looks of the 810 more than the 760, then go ahead and get it. Otherwise there is no real compelling reason.

Error: 410

760T supports 2x 2(4/8)0mm radiators. If you're not doing anything beyond CPU + dual GPU loop nothing beyond the 760T is needed. No reason to have something pointlessly large when it doesn't need to be.

true very true.

everything would fit in both cases its just the switch is cheaper, built better and im growing impatient with the 760T

I though you meant in size not function xD

If money is not a problem, get the one that looks the nicest. 

Personally I would go for the 760t. 

Also if you want a white case have you looked at the NZXT h440. I like the way it looks (that might just be me though).

Twitter | Steam |

I though you meant in size not function xD

If money is not a problem, get the one that looks the nicest. 

Personally I would go for the 760t. 

Also if you want a white case have you looked at the NZXT h440. I like the way it looks (that might just be me though).

i like the h440 its just its a mid tower and i will be doign a custom loop so i wont have enough room.

i like the h440 its just its a mid tower and i will be doign a custom loop so i wont have enough room.

The h440 can fit 2x 360 rads and pump red in the bottom PSU area. I would say it would be a perfect mid tower with water cooling in mind. However there is no optical bay and you would have to rely on ssd based storage unless you used a 360 and a 240 in the front of the case. That way you could have 2x hdds.

Twitter | Steam |

The h440 can fit 2x 360 rads and pump red in the bottom PSU area. I would say it would be a perfect mid tower with water cooling in mind. However there is no optical bay and you would have to rely on ssd based storage unless you used a 360 and a 240 in the front of the case. That way you could have 2x hdds.

ied rather stick to a full tower.

You should look into next h630, it is basically a full tower h440

Twitter | Steam |

But the MID TOWER H440 has more radiator space than the FULL TOWER Switch 810? Don't get a full tower just because you think it's more "enthusiast". I have the Switch and it's freaking huge. 

Both the Switch and the 760T have the same radiator mounts inside, so It really comes down to which looks better to you. Personally the Gun Metal grey Switch 810 is pretty awesome looking. To me, the 760T looks great until one reaches the front panel, which looks ugly and out of place.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

But the MID TOWER H440 has more radiator space than the FULL TOWER Switch 810? Don't get a full tower just because you think it's more "enthusiast". I have the Switch and it's freaking huge. 

Both the Switch and the 760T have the same radiator mounts inside, so It really comes down to which looks better to you. Personally the Gun Metal grey Switch 810 is pretty awesome looking. To me, the 760T looks great until one reaches the front panel, which looks ugly and out of place.

i agree and the only reason i wont get the h440 is its small, i have a cd driver, and i want to do my own custom loop down the road... Honestly i really like the 810 it looks a bit better has better features has way more than enough space..Also the 810 has better air flow IMO. i dont know...