Non FN key

Go to solution Solved by Sauron,

On Windows you can use microsoft's powertoys to easily map a shortcut to "volume up" and "volume down" functionality.

For instance:

image.thumb.png.5072c6944e896a8a39feebc12f816aa3.png

I bought a keyboard. It doesn't have a fn key (it does have the numbers on the top). Is there a way that when i press ctrl and shift it enables the fn key.  I need it to control the sound.

--------------------Sorry if i put this in wrong thread i want sure if i should put in the keyboard and section.  I have a trust ClassicLine

Moved to peripherals.

You should post what keyboard model it is, anything you could do would be model-specific. 

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

1 minute ago, Kilrah said:

Moved to peripherals.

You should post what keyboard model it is, anything you could do would be model-specific. 

Thanks

On Windows you can use microsoft's powertoys to easily map a shortcut to "volume up" and "volume down" functionality.

For instance:

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

2 minutes ago, Sauron said:

For instance:

Thanks for the response but is there doesn't seem to be a way to control the increments.

1 minute ago, aeliasov9 said:

Thanks for the response but is there doesn't seem to be a way to control the increments.

The increments are the same as what you would get with normal fn buttons, I just tried it myself. If you want to change that you need a tool like autohotkey but that would be the case even if you had an FN button.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*