PC Being Loud after doing anything

mxrco.431

Around 4 Days ago, i ordered a Pre-Built Pc with my chosen Specs. Since then my PC Keeps getting loud after opening a tab or downloading anything. Even my 700$ Prebuilt didnt do that in the entire 5 year life-span it had. I tried undervolting my GPU and tried to calm the Fans whatsoever. Does anybody know what to do?

My PCs Specs are: GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 10GB, CPU: Amd Ryzen 9 3900x 3,8ghz, CPU COOLER: ASUS Rog Strix LC 240 (Water Cooled), Mainboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro, RAM: Corsair Vegenance Dual 32GB, SSD(1) Gigabyte AORUS NVme 1TB, SSD(2) Gigabyte AORUS Nvme 2TB, 850 Watt Power Supply, Extra Fans: 2x 120mm Fans

Please help me out if you can and write Questions down below if u have some.

might just be the fans, either that or the LC240 cooler lo. head into bios and set a fan curve,, that might be the only thing you can do ere honestly.

First, what are the temps and which fans are loud? 

Verify that the case fans are setup to provide proper airflow and make sure there is nothing blocking the case. 

3 minutes ago, iCypticx said:

might just be the fans, either that or the LC240 cooler lo. head into bios and set a fan curve,, that might be the only thing you can do ere honestly.

I already thought about switching out the fans with some more quiet ones but i didnt have the time to do it yet. About Bios, i set the fans to "Silent" on the first day and didnt change it since then, do u have a curve that might fits? 

7 minutes ago, Heliian said:

First, what are the temps and which fans are loud? 

Verify that the case fans are setup to provide proper airflow and make sure there is nothing blocking the case. 

I installed Msi afterburner and it says; it goes from around 29 up to 33 when opening multiple tabs. The Three Fans at the Front of the case definetly have enough space to get proper airflow. The ones on the Upper side of the Case Have a little bit of my desk above it, its not much Space between the desk and the fans but i think its fine. The one fan at the Back of my pc is close to the wood of my desk and i dont know what to do there. The image below is from the Msi afterburner on which you can see the gpu's stats, just in case.

Capture.PNG

38 minutes ago, Heliian said:

That's normal temps but what is loud? 

When opening a tab or a Application it just goes vroom and since the pc is on the left below me i cant figure out if its the gpus fans or any other. It sounds like everything goes on at once. Here is a pic from the inside

20210506_000415.jpg

4 hours ago, Heliian said:

CPU temps? 

When opening tabs like yt multiple times it goes up to 54 Degrees. Do u know what to do?

Capture.PNG

Your cpu is probably too hot.  Remove cooler and repaste and reinstall. 

First make sure AIO pump is running at near full speed before the fans Crank up.