Buying Crypto

Anyone here knows the cheapest way to buy crypto without the need of IDs pls

I'm trying to buy 50$ of XRP through MoonPay via the Coinspace wallet but the fee is $8.49

Is there a cheaper way to do this? I'm only gonna transfer it to my Ledger not gonna use it for trading.

EDIT: I tried MoonPay thru TrustWallet and the fee is only $2.99 

Depends which country you're from

Popular ones are Binance and Coinbase(pro) from what I heard

Personally I use Binance

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

21 minutes ago, _VOIDNEXUS_ said:

Anyone here knows the cheapest way to buy crypto with using platforms that need IDs pls

was this supposed to be "without using"?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

12 minutes ago, Middcore said:

was this supposed to be "without using"?

yes I'm sorry I will edit it

23 minutes ago, _VOIDNEXUS_ said:

yes I'm sorry I will edit it

I don't think there are any, at least not to my knowledge.

Most, if not all, exchanges have a "know your customer" process. This is especially important if you live in a country that'll require you to pay taxes based on your trades.

All of those exchange services from wallets and such will charge anywhere from moderate to exorbitant fees, because that's how they make their money. Pretty much every major exchange will by law nowadays force you through KYC either immediately or if you want to withdraw more than X (usually small) amount in total.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB