Tearing in Games despite G-sync enabled (in fullscreen and windowed)

I've been experiencing Screen Tearing despite G-sync being enabled in the Nvidia Control Panel, G-sync being supported by both of my Monitors, newest Drivers and newest V-Bios of the GPU. Can someone please help me fix it?

There's a range for adaptive sync. The highest is the max refresh, fairly obviously, but there's generally a lower limit as well, of maybe like 45Hz or something similar. If your FPS either exceeds the max refresh or falls below the minimum refresh for adaptive sync, you'll still get tearing, simply because it can't adapt the refresh to the frame rate.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

1 minute ago, Chris Pratt said:

There's a range for adaptive sync. The highest is the max refresh, fairly obviously, but there's generally a lower limit as well, of maybe like 45Hz or something similar. If your FPS either exceeds the max refresh or falls below the minimum refresh for adaptive sync, you'll still get tearing, simply because it can't adapt the refresh to the frame rate.

Oh I'm aware of that, and it's true what you say. The thing is that I've often locked the games to 165hz (native refresh rate of the monitor) and the tearing still occurs. Which leads me to believe that there must be something else wrong 

1 hour ago, UmbreonMax_HD said:

Oh I'm aware of that, and it's true what you say. The thing is that I've often locked the games to 165hz (native refresh rate of the monitor) and the tearing still occurs. Which leads me to believe that there must be something else wrong 

Are you sure it's tearing and not stuttering? Assuming it's actually tearing, the only thing I can think of outside just a defective monitor would be severe frame dips. Like if you got from 165FPS to 60 and back to 165, it will probably tear, just because it's not able to adapt the refresh quick enough.

Also, are these actually G-sync monitors or just G-sync compatible FreeSync? That can make a difference, as often G-sync compatibility is not always perfect, but if it's actually G-sync, then it should obviously work perfectly or it's defective.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse