Leak testing with Air over time

In the manual for the EK leak tester it says i should test my custom loop for 15 min. When i do this, i get no pressure drops. But when i leave it over night i see a small pressure drop from 0.65 bar to 0.60 bar. My question is; is it normal for small amounts of air to seep out over time like this, or does this still mean i have a meaningful leak? Would it be considered safe to go ahead with liquid leak testing?

I have never watercooled but my parts arrive today and i am gonna start on weekend. I told myself it doesnt matter since you can just build ur own 24pin jumper and use fluid alr without powering on 

Ping me or quote me in replys ples. Anyone talking about AiOs and trashing people for a front mount watch THIS JAYZTWOCENTS VID because u 99.9% skipped or didnt understand the Gamers Nexus vid...

Spoiler

Also pineapple doesnt go on pizza

7 hours ago, rafe_28 said:

I have never watercooled but my parts arrive today and i am gonna start on weekend. I told myself it doesnt matter since you can just build ur own 24pin jumper and use fluid alr without powering on 

Yup, ended up leak testing it the old fashioned way. No leaks 24 hours in.

20 minutes ago, William_D said:

Yup, ended up leak testing it the old fashioned way. No leaks 24 hours in.

How did you leak test? When the pump is pwm you cant just jump the 24pin tho right? Or did you get an adapter to sata?

Ping me or quote me in replys ples. Anyone talking about AiOs and trashing people for a front mount watch THIS JAYZTWOCENTS VID because u 99.9% skipped or didnt understand the Gamers Nexus vid...

Spoiler

Also pineapple doesnt go on pizza

1 hour ago, rafe_28 said:

How did you leak test? When the pump is pwm you cant just jump the 24pin tho right? Or did you get an adapter to sata?

The Ek pum has a odd bud very functional workaround where there is both a 4 pin fan header and a molex. It only runs ground and signal to the fan header, and gets power from the molex. So when i only plug in the molex it runs at full power  for things like this. But you have to unplug the 4 pin, you can't just power off the controller or motherboard.

1 hour ago, William_D said:

The Ek pum has a odd bud very functional workaround where there is both a 4 pin fan header and a molex. It only runs ground and signal to the fan header, and gets power from the molex. So when i only plug in the molex it runs at full power  for things like this. But you have to unplug the 4 pin, you can't just power off the controller or motherboard.

The two pins used for the PWM connector on a PWM D5 pump are Signal & Tach (not Signal & Ground).

27 minutes ago, Blai5e said:

The two pins used for the PWM connector on a PWM D5 pump are Signal & Tach (not Signal & Ground).

My mistake in assuming. Thanks! 👍