Adding wireless charging functionality using third-party means

Hey y'all !

I've owned a few phones over the years, and am currently rocking a Redmi Note 10 as my daily.

I've noticed that the first component to fail on all my previous phones is seemingly always the charging port. think we've all had to do some phone-yoga at some point in our lives, where one's phone will seemingly not want to charge unless positioned in a very specific way.

This is annoying, and just precedes the inevitable moment where you just can't get your device to charge anymore (and replacing a charging port ranges from difficult to near-impossible).

I'm supposing that wireless charging is one way to prolong a phone's lifespan by greatly reducing the number of charger insertions you go through per day (thereby allowing the port to last longer).

Problem is that wireless charging doesn't really exist in entry-level/mid-range phones and is nearly entirely confined to high-end devices (that i've seen anyway).

"Novelty" Phone cases can offer a lot of added functionality, from built-in battery banks to water-resistance: do some third party phone cases exist with hardware for wireless charging onboard?

I'm envisioning a system where the case would just plug into (and remain in) the phone's original charging port.

Does such a thing exist (I haven't seen anything like it)? Are there other systems that could achieve this? Am I just wasting my time?

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

i'm aware of this product that's designed to plug into the phone's charge port, and go in between the back of the phone,and a rubber phone case.

it's essentially just a qi charging receiver coil, a pcb to turn that into 5 volts, and a flatflex cable to a connector, wrapped up in a sticker to be more marketing friendly.

qi-wireless-charging-receiver-met-usb-c-