Is There Any Thing I Am Missing From My Water Cooling Loop

wrong link lolpls

hellooooooooo

Is There Any Thing I Am Missing From My Water Cooling Loop. (OR SHOULD CHANGE)

http://pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/

When posting a PC parts picker parts list, use the link labeled "Permalink" which is underneath where it says "System Build" on the web page. The link you used takes users directly to the default partslist, not yours.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3iMEf

When posting a PC parts picker parts list, use the link labeled "Permalink" which is underneath where it says "System Build" on the web page. The link you used takes users directly to the default partslist, not yours.

wrong link lolpls

That link dosent seem to load anything for me on the parts list? Can you double check the link.

thax for the help is there any thing i should get diffrent (fittings, do i need fans what type, and will my rads fit into the 900D)

At first glance it all appears to be there. You should have no problem with that setup.

The 900D does not support 560mm radiators. I recommend going with 2 480mm rads and a single 240mm rad. Also, what fans do you plan on using? What is the color scheme you intend on having?

The 900D does not support 560mm radiators. I recommend going with 2 480mm rads and a single 240mm rad. Also, what fans do you plan on using? What is the color scheme you intend on having?

k What would be 2 good 480mm rads, i was thinking red but i really dont mined hot it look thats much

k What would be 2 good 480mm rads, i was thinking red but i really dont mined hot it look thats much

and i dont know what type of fans to use ether 

And get something like a EK bridge or some other sli "connector" having tubig going in between gpus is weird ( unless ur going acrylic)

You don't seem to know much at all. Not to sound rude, but maybe you shouldn't make a watercooled computer.

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Anyways, you should use Corsair's SP120 fans. They're great. For radiators you should use two Alphacool NexXxos 480mm radiators and one 240mm.

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

http://www.xs-pc.com/radiators-ax-series/ax480-quad-fan-radiator-black These are REALLY nice looking and are generally good. Also you could easily paint them should you want to.

Anyways, you should use Corsair's SP120 fans. They're great. For radiators you should use two Alphacool NexXxos 480mm radiators and one 240mm.

You must not know a whole lot about the Corsair SP fans. The may look fancy but perform okayish/bad for the price and are isanely loud. 

You don't seem to know much at all. Not to sound rude, but maybe you shouldn't make a watercooled computer.

Well, isn't the whole point of a forum to spread knowledge and teach things to

people? Once upon a time I didn't know anything about PCs either, need to learn

somehow. Of course OP has gaps in his knowlegdge, otherwise I presume he wouldn't

be asking questions in the first place. ;)

You must not know a whole lot about the Corsair SP fans. The may look fancy but perform okayish/bad for the price and are isanely loud.

It's funny, some people who have them really love them, others are rather underwhelmed.

I have some SP120 Quiet Editions and I must say I'm not too impresed either. The motor

makes clicking noises when I undervolt them (though not all that loud), and in general

they're actually rather loud for my tastes (then again, I am rather finicky when it

comes to noise, it might be perfectly fine for other people).

Edited by alpenwasser

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Well, isn't the whole point of a forum to spread knowledge and teach things to

people? Once upon a time I didn't know anything about PCs either, need to learn

somehow.

It's funny, some people who have them really love them, others are rather underwhelmed.

I have some SP120 Quiet Editions and I must say I'm not too impresed either. The motor

makes clicking noises when I undervolt them (though not all that loud), and in general

they're actually rather loud for my tastes (then again, I am rather finicky when it

comes to noise, it might be perfectly fine for other people).

Noise can be so annyoing. I used a define r4 and a stock cooler in my mothers build. The same day i bougth a Dark rock 3 for her. I used the pc for an hour or so checking if everything worked. It drove me crazy. 

Noise can be so annyoing. I used a define r4 and a stock cooler in my mothers build. The same day i bougth a Dark rock 3 for her. I used the pc for an hour or so checking if everything worked. It drove me crazy.

Yeah, noise is a funny thing. And once you start to eliminate sources of noise,

you suddenly start noticing noises you didn't even know were there before, it's

an almost eternal struggle (for instance, I'm now at a point where the coil whine

from my Titan is the loudes thing in my main rig, although the case is still open

at the moment and when I close it, it probably won't be audible anymore since

it's not that loud).

@ OP: I recommend you check out Martin's Liquid Lab for some radiator information,

it's the yard stick for W/C review sites IMO.

EDIT:

What the fook $5700 and you don't even have 2 GPUs?!?!?!?!?!?!

Huh? I see two EVGA GTX 780 Ti on that list...

Also, please watch the language. :)

Edited by alpenwasser

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

you might want to consider a SLI fitting compatible with your blocks, fitting two compressions and tubing in that small amount of space is rather annoying. 

I would also probably go with 3 1080p IPS panels for surround beauty or a single 1440p + 1080p TN companion instead of two 144hz monitors, since you can't really do anything with two 144hz and three 144hz is insanely hard to drive. 

Error: 410

Yeah, noise is a funny thing. And once you start to eliminate sources of noise,

you suddenly start noticing noises you didn't even know were there before, it's

an almost eternal struggle (for instance, I'm now at a point where the coil whine

from my Titan is the loudes thing in my main rig, although the case is still open

at the moment and when I close it, it probably won't be audible anymore since

it's not that loud).

@ OP: I recommend you check out Martin's Liquid Lab for some radiator information,

it's the yard stick for W/C review sites IMO.

EDIT:

Huh? I see two EVGA GTX 780 Ti on that list...

Also, please watch the language. :)

oh my bad only saw one. I said fook :{ like knife and fook. xD

Is There Any Thing I Am Missing From My Water Cooling Loop?

The water? :D:P

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

What the fook $5700 and you don't even have 2 GPUs?!?!?!?!?!?!

yes i do