using a retro handheld as a cemu tablet

Dragonwinged

I've seen these android based retro handhelds going around like the retroid pocket 2 and the anbernic rg351 and was wondering if any could be used as a tablet gamepad for Cemu. The problem is, none of them I have seen features the full set of controls that a wii u gamepad has, most notably, the touchscreen. Does anyone know if there's a retro handheld that has the full gamepad control set and if it would work with cemu?

11 minutes ago, Dragonwinged said:

I've seen these android based retro handhelds going around like the retroid pocket 2 and the anbernic rg351 and was wondering if any could be used as a tablet gamepad for Cemu. The problem is, none of them I have seen features the full set of controls that a wii u gamepad has, most notably, the touchscreen. Does anyone know if there's a retro handheld that has the full gamepad control set and if it would work with cemu?

first of all cemu runs on windows, it requirs pretty strong hardware which the retro handhelds don't have as they are designed to run "retro games".

they can barely run n64 or wii, so wii u is out of the picture for now.

I'm not talking about running cemu natively. I'm asking if it's capable of emulating the gamepad functionality by extending the pc screen to the handheld.

• 4 months later...
On 5/1/2021 at 7:39 AM, Dragonwinged said:

I'm not talking about running cemu natively. I'm asking if it's capable of emulating the gamepad functionality by extending the pc screen to the handheld.

Steam your pc running cemu on a phone with a retracting Bluetooth controller.