Any great Astro A50 Alternatives?

Yo.

Just wondering if anyone knows any good alternatives for the A50s, I love the sound I get from them and want something very close if not better. I was looking at the SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless  but read a review from someone who owned both that the Arctis doesn't have the same all around your sounds that the A50s have, so they are out of the question.

I'll be using them on my PC, PS5 and Switch using a USB Sharing Switch.

Ouch $600 for headphones?? Do they make you breakfast, LMAO, not knocking you if you got it get it. I just never seen headsets that cost that much before almost had a 3rd heart attack seeing that price. Just being silly, cheers.

Thomas

MSI Z490 CARBON FIBER  | i9-10850K@5.2Ghz @1.212v | ASRock OC Formula RX6900XT 16GB | 32GB G-Skill Trident RGB 3200Mhz | Custom CPU and GPU Loop(EKWB, Bykski, Primochill) | EVGA Supernova P3 1200W | 2x 250GB Samsung 980 RAID-0 | 2x 500GB Samsung 870 EVO RAID-0 | 1x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 | 8x CM Sickle Flow 120mm Fans | Windows 11 64 Bit

6 hours ago, TubbyTubb said:

Ouch $600 for headphones?? Do they make you breakfast, LMAO, not knocking you if you got it get it. I just never seen headsets that cost that much before almost had a 3rd heart attack seeing that price. Just being silly, cheers.

Thomas

Yeaa, pretty much everything cost an extra 100-300 down here in Australia 😢

Ahh yeah that sucks man, maybe one day they'll knock prices down for y'all down under, cheers mate.

Thomas

MSI Z490 CARBON FIBER  | i9-10850K@5.2Ghz @1.212v | ASRock OC Formula RX6900XT 16GB | 32GB G-Skill Trident RGB 3200Mhz | Custom CPU and GPU Loop(EKWB, Bykski, Primochill) | EVGA Supernova P3 1200W | 2x 250GB Samsung 980 RAID-0 | 2x 500GB Samsung 870 EVO RAID-0 | 1x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 | 8x CM Sickle Flow 120mm Fans | Windows 11 64 Bit

19 hours ago, Aloosh709 said:

Yo.

Just wondering if anyone knows any good alternatives for the A50s, I love the sound I get from them and want something very close if not better. I was looking at the SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless  but read a review from someone who owned both that the Arctis doesn't have the same all around your sounds that the A50s have, so they are out of the question.

I'll be using them on my PC, PS5 and Switch using a USB Sharing Switch.

My favorite wireless headset right now is the audeze penrose. I find them to sound way better then any wireless oferring right now. The planar drivers do a lot for positional audio and is among the widest closed backs I've ever heard. Does both bluetooth and 2.4 ghz connectivity.