My build (First time)

Stalag1231

Hey! I used to had a old pc (Intel core duo E2700 and 500gb hhd) which died last week. Even though it was depressing, but i still looking forward for a new gaming pc.

I knew my pc won't last long or till 2020, So I have been saving for 800$ and more (Now 782$) and I have seen i need monitor , pc and table  (mech keyboard and mouse was brought by my dad last year).

So, here's my plan or spec,

1361479668_StarTech-1619246947.thumb.png.1e22dbb271bce7f9f876cfc51b044788.png

Total in USD = 782.12$

I'm not sure about the SSD,

But walton can be trusted in my country.

Any chance you could find an old business machine to throw a 950/1050/1050Ti into? An i5 3470 business machine can be had extremely cheap (about $100 USD on eBay) for the full system, throw in a GPU/SSD and you should be set. The Ryzen upgrade path is a good choice, but for the price of just the CPU, you can have a somewhat slower system and upgrade later when prices are more reasonable and get much better bang for your buck. I would say a GTX 750 or GT 1030 (GDDR5 version) might also be a "good enough" grab so you can save more for future upgrades. And don't forget, you can always sell the upgraded prebuilt later. I used to flip machines this way when I could find a good deal on a tower and GPU. 

-> Moved to New Builds and Planning

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv