Razer Hammerhead Pro vs. Razer Kraken Pro?

dscotty55

For the love of everything don't get Razers. 

What's your budget? I'm not a great adviser for lower end headphones.

There is nothing wrong with Razer products on the most part, just people tend to be careless with their products. Sure the sound quality isn't as good as a similarly priced audio headset, but the mic is fine and usable. 

PC Specs: CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.5Ghz (Cooled by Corsair H100i) GPU: 780ti (RIP) Mobo: Asus Z87-A Storage: 2x Samsung 850 pro (128GB) seagate SSHD (2TB) PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Peripherals Keyboard: CM storm cherry blues Mouse: Razer deathadder 

There is nothing wrong with Razer products on the most part, just people tend to be careless with their products. Sure the sound quality isn't as good as a similarly priced audio headset, but the mic is fine and usable. 

Actually pretty much all the Razer audio products are crap. It's not people being careless. They're made poorly and slap on "gaming" branding and double the price for them. But either way this is a super old thread man. 

If you REALLY have to get a pair of Razer headphones for listening to music, go with the Adaro series.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

If it helps I recently bought a pair I hammerhead pros and have been very happy. At first they felt funny but that's because I am used to the crappy apple ones. ATM I use them for gaming and YouTube watching because I'm lazy to get all of my songs back. But by the way I'm not an audiophile so I don't have a professional opinion

The problem seems to be that prior to the Hammerhead you really only used the free, crappy Apple earbuds. Almost everything and their mother sounds better. So having only tried the Hammerhead of course you will enjoy them a lot.

EDIT:

Why is this thread 3 months old?

Jon, YOU'RE FIRED.  :wacko: 

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?