Super Stuff

No, way to much heat output.

As well, can you please make an effort to have the title be related to the content?

No, way to much heat output.

As well, can you please make an effort to have the title be related to the content?

super stuff, im trying to stuff all this in a storm scout II.

No, you're not going to be able to cool a CPU and two GPUs with a single thin 240mm radiator. You're going to need at least a 360 or a 480 if you want to get adequate temperatures with your  R9-290Xs.

If you're only going to be cooling your GPUs, you might get away with a 240 or a 360.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

lol my avast anti detected some mal or something on the 2nd link :lol:

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

lol my avast anti detected some mal or something on the 2nd link :lol:

It's just FrozenCPU, it's safe.:P

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

No, you're not going to be able to cool a CPU and two GPUs with a single thin 240mm radiator. You're going to need at least a 360 or a 480 if you want to get adequate temperatures with your  R9-290Xs.

If you're only going to be cooling your GPUs, you might get away with a 240 or a 360.

ill be cooling cpu and gpus with seperate watercooling systems though

Why not just run one loop? You're going to save more money that way.

Do you mean two loops? That will be much more expensive than just one loop.

do u have a video on how to?

That lifehacker video you watched was only a single loop. If you're asking these questions, maybe you should do much more research on the topic. As in, watch a whole bunch of videos (singularity computers is really good) or go through a bunch of build logs.

Check out Linus's Ultimate Overkill PC Guide.

That lifehacker video you watched was only a single loop. If you're asking these questions, maybe you should do much more research on the topic. As in, watch a whole bunch of videos (singularity computers is really good) or go through a bunch of build logs.

Yes, this. There are many great builds on this forum.

Check out Linus's Ultimate Overkill PC Guide.

not very helpful im sorry to say

not very helpful im sorry to say

You were asking for a how-to video. That video is pretty in-depth, so I don't understand how it's not helpful. If you want other videos, check out Singularity Computers on YouTube.

You were asking for a how-to video. That video is pretty in-depth, so I don't understand how it's not helpful. If you want other videos, check out Singularity Computers on YouTube.

i know, but maybe im slow, but five radiators for what i just need one huge radiator a pretty god sized reservoir a nice pump etc. etc.

I'm confused. Are you asking on a how to video for a single loop or a dual loop setup? 

i know, but maybe im slow, but five radiators for what i juts need one huge radiator a pretty god sized reservoir a nice pump etc. etc.

Then get a better case.

I'm confused. Are you asking on a how to video for a single loop or a dual loop setup? 

Even if he were, he wouldn't be able to afford it, he keeps talking about 200-400 dollar limits.

Even if he were, he wouldn't be able to afford it, he keeps talking about 200-400 dollar limits.

Yeah. Even if you have a big budget, you should still get a single loop setup. The only time where you might want a dual loop is when you have a ton of radiators, waterblocks, and a huge loop. When I say huge, I mean huge.

single but for two gpus and cpu, i just dont understand why five radiators?

Yeah. Even if you have a big budget, you should still get a single loop setup. The only time where you might want a dual loop is when you have a ton of radiators, waterblocks, and a huge loop. When I say huge, I mean huge.

Like, I can make a caselabs case look small, huge.

yeah im gonna go for a boss single setup for 600$

single but for two gpus and cpu, i just dont understand why five radiators?

He put five radiators ONLY because he wanted to make an overkill build guide. This was not a permanent system anyways.

Single, but for two gpus and cpu, I just don't understand why five radiators?

Five is just what Linus had chosen for his build.

Yeah, I'm gonna go for a boss single setup for $600.

Please stay with a budget, so far it's risen 400 dollars in the past two days.