Battlefield 4

Daniel256512

Yesterday, I decided to buy pick up a new game. I thought I would pick up a latest gaming title that's popular since I purchased a GTX 770 and didn't really have any graphically intense games that would really challenge the card.

I then decided to purchase Battlefield 4 from EB Games (Australia's Game Stop Branch).

I can confirm this game is the biggest sack of shit I've ever spent $60 on and I actually feel scammed. I spent $60 and I feel scammed, how do the people that spend $90 on this feel?

Not only is this game poorly optimized in both the campaign and multiplayer,  but it is also a clusterfuck in the networking side of things.

Any way to get a refund?

Don't tell me there is issues on my part, bf3 runs perfectly.

Yesterday, I decided to buy pick up a new game. I thought I would pick up a latest gaming title that's popular since I purchased a GTX 770 and didn't really have any graphically intense games that would really challenge the card.

I then decided to purchase Battlefield 4 from EB Games (Australia's Game Stop Branch).

I can confirm this game is the biggest sack of shit I've ever spent $60 on and I actually feel scammed. I spent $60 and I feel scammed, how do the people that spend $90 on this feel?

Not only is this game poorly optimized in both the campaign and multiplayer,  but it is also a clusterfuck in the networking side of things.

Any way to get a refund?

I spent $130 for my own copy, premium included. I then also bought it again for a mate, $150 with premium included.

All up, almost $300 on this fucking game and the most I got out of it was an hour of laughs and mediocre moments amidst hassle after hassle.

I echo your opinion mate, game is shit and I hate that I spent money on it, whenever I say anything, people say to stop playing. Well, I fucking would if I could get my money back, now, I simply play just to break even on my personal investment.

thats odd bf4 run way better on my rig than bf3, thats probably because of optimization for more cores but still you should have any lag problems anymore.

are your gpu drivers up to date and have you tried clean installing them in a while?

| i5 4690K 4,4Ghz | Gtx 680 Msi twin frozr Oc edition | Kingston HyperX 2 x 4 Gb | Asus Z97-A | Seagate Barracuda 1 TB| Samsung 840 EVO SSD 120GB | Fractal Design Integra 750 W | All gently placed with great fright inside a Fractal Design Define R4 |

| ProJect Head Box S USB with Hifiman HE-400's plugged in | Check profile page for more Audio shizzle(dizzle) |

Hey, look on the bright side, in another 6 months it might finally have been fixed? ;) 

Jokes aside though, for the most part it's mostly fixed, but there are still too many bugs / glitches or other faults in the game for me to call it a finished product.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

I've updated everything!

From the motherboard bios, to the chipset drivers and even audio drivers and ofc my gpu drivers are up to date.

the game is full updated aswell, nothing more i can do

Poorly optimized? I get 60+ Frames on my GTX 760.....are you saying you dont like the gameplay or just the performance?

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

So why is it shit, care to elaborate?

You know if your shit to the type then your shit. Because according to  I infer your reviewing 99% of the games suck. Because you'd probably only enjoy 1% in this vast world.

Idc for a reply.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

I'd say paying £60 is stupid, not being scammed. I mean you pay as much for 5h and boring mp of CoD. Now thats being scammed and stupid at the same time. I paid €45 + $30 for game and premium so $85 total and I'm pretty happy about it. Its pretty much same that I paid for BF3+premium.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Any way to get a refund?

EB are real stingers when it comes to refunds, if you've opened it they probably won't take it back. I miss the days of BC2 with free dlc and all round solid gameplay