Should I buy this atm?

GeorgeT123

Hello. We all know the problem with the GPUs. Me and my friend have been looking for one the last couple of months and of course we can't find one at a reasonable price and we definitely don't want to satisfy the scalpers and we also don't have the budget. Recently though, I have been seeing some price drops at some local shops for some GPUs. Specifically, I've seen a 1650 drop to 200 euro (~ 240$) and a 1660 (i think it was super) to about 280 euro (~340&).

My main question is, if a 1650 drops again to that price, should I immediately buy it or should I wait for a miracle? I'm not asking for the 1660 cause I'm pretty sure it's worth it at that price but unfortunately I've seen that drop once so far.

Thanks in advance 馃檪

I dont think a 1650 delivers a 240$ experience regardless. Wasn't made to be a great card so it shouldnt cost that much to begin with.聽

You can buy it if you want just dont expect it to be worth the 240$ investment.

Just now, emosun said:

I dont think a 1650 delivers a 240$ experience regardless. Wasn't made to be a great card so it shouldnt cost that much to begin with.聽

You can buy it if you want just dont expect it to be worth the 240$ investment.

yeah I know that, I remember MSRP here in my country was about 160-180 euro. So you are suggesting I should wait for something better, right?

1 minute ago, GeorgeT123 said:

So you are suggesting I should wait for something better, right?

in my opinion it isnt worth 240$. However you are you , so you need to decide if it's worth it to you to have a card now to use vs waiting a very long time.