Need Pc for only autocad 2d and gaming

L3v1

Budget (including currency): 650€

I need a pc with 650€ that is for school (Autocad 2d) and Gaming that I can upgrade parts in future

any tips would be a lot of helps thanks.

it would be my first build and I don’t care if it’s ryzen or Intel

thanks in advance

GPU Prices right now is terrible, so im just putting the reasonable price for the Graphics Card on the used market right now. You can also try to snipe 1050 Ti listing on the used market too, should be cheaper but a tad slower.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

7 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

GPU Prices right now is terrible, so im just putting the reasonable price for the Graphics Card on the used market right now. You can also try to snipe 1050 Ti listing on the used market too, should be cheaper but a tad slower.

7 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

What if I get a CPU with a graphic card?

2 minutes ago, L3v1 said:

What if I get a CPU with a graphic card?

That CPU already has an integrated graphics. You can switch the board and CPU to a Ryzen 5 3400G with a B450M motherboard if you want a stronger integrated graphics, but youll need a faster RAM, preferably around 3200mhz from someone like crucial or gskill. But the plus is that the included stock cooler in the Ryzen is better, so you dont need the CPU cooler.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.