(Shame) low cost Bluetooth mouse keeps sleeping...

thiago.dalpoz

Before upgrading my current Bluetooth keyboard to a more decent (> 5$ LoL), I wanted to make sure the new wont suffer from what I`ve experiencing with my current…

Even after trying all standard procedures in windows 10 to prevent entering in sleep mode (power management, etc) it keeps annoying me…

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Tks!

Bluetooth version matters.

i have a cheap BT keyboard, BT version on keyboard is 3.0
i have a cheap USB BT4.0

my keyboard regularly goes to sleep when i dont use it, so il often type an entire word, before i notice its not on, then its on and working, 99% of the time.
the lower the battery gets.. it takes longer to 'wake-up' (reconnect) AND it goes to sleep more often/faster (timeout)

upgrading from 2x1.2v AAA to 2x1.5V AAA batteries made a drastic difference, even the LED is full brightness.

AFAIK, my problem is the BT version, 4.0 is needed for Bluetooth Low Energy.

So are you saying that your keyboard keeps sleeping? or windows goes to sleep then no keyboard on wake?

Thanks Mr.Briggs, my main issue is related to the keyboard keeps sleeping after ~10 min not being used... (Luckly I don't wake the PC using the keyboard).

Maybe going to a high end model really resolves the issue..., I'm trying to find a very slim one that doen't cost much.