New Member Here

Caspur

Aloha LTT forums,

Just wanted to stop here and say hi to everyone. I've been watching Linus's Youtube channel for a few months now and decided to join the forums. His channel is tied for my favorite right now and he's a cool dude from everything I've seen.

I've been working on and building computers for 12 years (since I've been 16) and I enjoy everything about them. Hopefully I can learn alot here and pass on a little bit of knowledge to others. Really glad to be here and I'll see everyone around the forums.

"Do not pray for and easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."

"A place where everything and nothing exists, this is my playground."

welcome!
large.jpg

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Shoot I'm on my tablet so I can't do my usual greeting.. x.x

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Glad to have you aboard fine sir

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Welcome!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ITS SO CUTE! :D

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

o hai der 

hellooooooooo

tumblr_inline_my4hb9ERsu1r1pbxy.gif

Hi There

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

oh Hiiiiii

Aloha LTT forums,

Just wanted to stop here and say hi to everyone. I've been watching Linus's Youtube channel for a few months now and decided to join the forums. His channel is tied for my favorite right now and he's a cool dude from everything I've seen.

I've been working on and building computers for 12 years (since I've been 16) and I enjoy everything about them. Hopefully I can learn alot here and pass on a little bit of knowledge to others. Really glad to be here and I'll see everyone around the forums.

Herro dar!

Hey! Once you join, you never leave. Have a good time on this forum! :)

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

creepywoody.jpg

Thanks for all the warm responses

"Do not pray for and easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."

"A place where everything and nothing exists, this is my playground."