Corsair Vengeance M65 - $39.99!!!!

minimalist

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/vengeance-m65-fps-laser-gaming-mouse/8324196.p;jsessionid=7183EE5CA68E64CCEF5A1341B244C59F.bbolsp-app03-147?id=1218872211937&skuId=8324196&st=corsair%20m65&cp=1&lp=1

I'm really thinking about picking this up.  Just not sure if I should go with an optical laser instead.

I told Amazon about the price and now it's $39.99 there as well!!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ARD5410

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

And I bought one.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. I got this mouse like less than 1 month ago for $60

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Just got this from Newegg today! but for $50 :(

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Corsair H105, Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite, Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3600MHz, EVGA RTX 3070Ti FTW3, Samsung 850 Pro / WD SN850 / OCZ Trion 150

ASUS MG279Q, Corsair Carbide 275R

Just got this from Newegg today! but for $50 :(

Unlucky :( I think you still will think its good value for money though.

I WISH the mil green was on sale to match my case... but oh wells. picked up the black version which still looks slick

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

Just bought one, great deal. Have been waiting for a deal on this mouse for a while now. Thanks OP!

One thing though: I'll never use Best Buy's store pickup feature ever again! Placed the order for pickup at the nearest store, received confirmation and started walking over there (#NYCrocks) to pick it up immediately. All of the sudden I received an email that pickup location has changed to a store somewhere else in NYC. Called customer service, they changed location back to what I wanted it to be. Received confirmation, continued walking. Received another email that location was changed again to somewhere else. Called them again (same rep, she was actually really nice), rep called the store and it turned out they were out of stock (it clearly said 'available' when I placed the order though). End of story is I cancelled my order and placed it again, but this time to get it shipped to my house. Well I had a good walk I guess ...

I told Amazon about this price and now it's $39.99 there as well!!  I've also edited the OP.

I told Amazon about the price and now it's $39.99 there as well!!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ARD5410

how do you tell amazon about the price? I'm really interested because amazon is the only retailer with decently priced shipping where I live. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

how do you tell amazon about the price? I'm really interested because amazon is the only retailer with decently priced shipping where I live.

They have a link to click where you can enter in a competitors price and they usually change theirs within an hour or two if it's legit.

They have a link to click where you can enter in a competitors price and they usually change theirs within an hour or two if it's legit.

Holy crap, you're a lifesaver, I just found the link to that.

Since I live in Hawaii I'm basically forced to use amazon because other retailers give insane shipping rates.

You're probably gonna save me thousands over the years through this, 

THANK YOU!

Holy crap, you're a lifesaver, I just found the link to that.

Since I live in Hawaii I'm basically forced to use amazon because other retailers give insane shipping rates.

You're probably gonna save me thousands over the years through this, 

THANK YOU!

Well it can't just be anyone. It pretty much has to be someone who directly competes with amazon. It's still worth a shot though. It's worked about 75% of the time for me.

Well it can't just be anyone. It pretty much has to be someone who directly competes with amazon. It's still worth a shot though. It's worked about 75% of the time for me.

can you haggle them into matching microcenter in store prices haha?

And which ones did it work with? NCIX, Newegg and Tigerdirect only? And would they match mail in rebate pricing?

can you haggle them into matching microcenter in store prices haha?

And which ones did it work with? NCIX, Newegg and Tigerdirect only? And would they match mail in rebate pricing?

No, they don't price match.  And I have never tried using NCIX, Newegg, or TigerDirect.  I've only used Best Buy and Target.

And I bought one.

Just got it !

pictures please :D

damn prices are back to normal now

50 on amazon

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.