BSOD UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION Need help

I've been having this problem for the past few months where my pc suddenly BSOD's during certain activities such as playing fortnite or using the computer, the pc freezes and lags at random moments and the disk ramps up to 100% in task manager (using an SSD, usually the disk stays below 10% usage while not playing on it).

Several times the system nukes itself and I have to reinstall the system from scratch, losing my data in the event.

I've thought of SSD failures, so I did reinstall the system (clean installation) in another SSD then had the same luck while using it on the pc, it crashed so I came to the conclusion that it might not be the SSD, Crystal Disk marks it's health at 100% or so. (I might be wrong about the conclusion though).

The error displayed while the BSOD'S lasts is the following:

"Unexpected Store Exception"

My take on this would be that the motherboard is defective and is definitely causing data corruption which ends up killing the system, bad thing is that I don't have any spare boards to check if mine is defective.

Any help is appreciated, I'll leave the specs and an image of the error attached below, I also got the crash reports in DMP files, attached as well. Thanks.

Windows 10-64 bits

Intel core i3 7100

ASUS 1050ti

ASUS H110M-R

1tb SSD western digital BLUE SATA

2x8 gb 2666mhz Kingston

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JhE9LB5K-f-Tm5cy0IKdlu4_teRQG1Sx?usp=sharing