Looking for recommendations for comp builds budget is like 1000-1300 Canadian for everything but graphics card

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

So are you looking to wait for a new GPU with a non functioning PC or do you still want to keep using it atleast for the basics, and then add GPU when the price normalize?

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

4 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

So are you looking to wait for a new GPU with a non functioning PC or do you still want to keep using it atleast for the basics, and then add GPU when the price normalize?

I have a 1660 super currently but wanna upgrade everything else until GPU’s normalize in price (if they do)

12 minutes ago, Brandon Heward said:

I have a 1660 super currently but wanna upgrade everything else until GPU’s normalize in price (if they do)

17 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

And I don’t need peripherals

1 minute ago, Brandon Heward said:

Always list every PC parts you got right now before you make posts. That GPU is still banger and you wont need to upgrade it right in a jiffy unless you want DLSS 2.0 and playable RTX gameplay that bad (or if youre a competitive esports player)

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Performance wise this is what I have CPU-I5-10400K , mobo-h460-h, 16GB Corsair vengeance pro 3200 and the 1660 super, not sure of current psu