Future Build PC Part Picker Potential Issue Flag

Putting together the parts I'm planning for my upcoming build on PC Part Picker and selecting the PSU I currently have (bought as an attempt to breath life back into the old tower that wouldn't power up at all a few months ago on a limited budget) results in a Potential issue flag as shown in the attached image.

Parts: MB: Gigabyte X570 AORUS MASTER ATX AM4 | PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 ARGB 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX

When I add the 850W model of the exact same PSU to the build, the error vanishes, so I'm led to believe it's not an issue with the hardware itself. And the Estimated Wattage of the build shows 453W total, so the 750W unit I already have should cover the requirements.

Can anyone shed some light on why this particular error comes up? Will I have to replace the PSU as it recommends, or is this a false flagged issue, given the next wattage rating up of the same PSU doesn't feature it?

psu_mb_potential_issue.PNG

AMD Phenom II X6 1090T | Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD7 | Zotac GTX 680 AMP | Samsung 16GB DDR3 | Samsung 860 EVO 500GB WD Black 2TB | Coolermaster HAF X | Stock Cooler | Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 750W ARGB | Windows 10 Pro

Logitech G35 7.1 Surround | Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | LG 27MP48HQ