Is this reasonable?

Budget: 15.000 - 25.000 DKK

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Minecraft with heavy shaders, mods n stuff, rocket league, and probably a bunch of other games, at some point probably some video editing and streaming and also 3D designing in Fusion 360.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):

Parts list:

Case: Fractal Design Meshify 2 White

Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix X570 E-Gaming

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Some kind of Rtx 3070 or 3080 (If I can get my hands on any)

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Rgb 2x16gb 3200 MHz Cl14 or G.Skill Trident Z Rgb 2x16gb 3600 MHz Cl16

(depends on my final budget)

SSD: Samsung 980 pro 1Tb or 2tb

(depends on my final budget

Power supply: Corsair AX850

CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken Z73

Fan upgrade (later): 9x Noctua NF-A14 PWM chromax.black.swap

Peripherals:

I haven’t really decided on any peripherals yet, except the mouse, wich is going to be the Glorious Model O wireless and the headset wich i allready have, wich is the arctis pro Wireless

what am I upgrading from?:
I am upgrading from an 8th gen Intel Powred Lenovo Yoga laptop with 8gb of soldered ram and the intigrated graphics

The reason for my big budget is because over here in Denmark, almost everything is at least 25% more expencive (normally more like 30% but often more than that) than in the US (if we count on the MSRP prices) for example the Asus Rog Strix OC 3070 cost around 8000DKK ($1400) here in Denmark, it’s insane 

Planning to Buy:

I am planning on buying when I reach my budget, currently I have 12.000DKK on my bank account and I am earning right around 1000-1500DKK pr. Month, so it is going to take a while, but hopefully when I’ve gotten the money, the GPUs have fallen in price

Resolution:
I am probably going to play at 1080p and 1440p not so much 4K, cause I like high frame rates😎

Refreshrate:

The refreshrate as high as possible, at least 144Hz preferably higher, wich are some good monitors?

-Nikolaj

By the way. I am 15 years old

Sorry if my English grammar isn’t so good, it’s my second language, and I don’t speak or write that much in English