Is razer basilisk x hyperspeed good?

bungusboy81

I've been looking to get a gaming mouse, and I decided against the G502 of because of what I've heard about the awful QC and double clicking issue, so I started looking through other ones and saw the razer basilisk x hyperspeed. It looks really similar to the G502, and has a lot of the same specs of the G502, but is cheaper and I've heard a lot less about garbage QC. Any thoughts? I'm only worried about the cost of the G502 because I know I'm gonna have to buy it more than once when it breaks after 2 weeks, by the way. If it lasted longer I'd definitely get it. Should I still?

Thank you in advance!

I used a Basilisk X Hyperspeed for a gaming mouse for a little while and for the most part it worked well except for the fact that when the battery in it gets to around 20% the mouse becomes almost unusable for gaming as it will cut out for a fraction of a second stopping your camera. Now this is fine for desktop browsing and you don’t really notice it hence why I now use the mouse for my laptop but I would not recommend using it for gaming.

"Good" by what metric?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

48 minutes ago, Misguided Penguin said:

I used a Basilisk X Hyperspeed for a gaming mouse for a little while and for the most part it worked well except for the fact that when the battery in it gets to around 20% the mouse becomes almost unusable for gaming as it will cut out for a fraction of a second stopping your camera. Now this is fine for desktop browsing and you don’t really notice it hence why I now use the mouse for my laptop but I would not recommend using it for gaming.

What should I use instead if I don't use that one?

33 minutes ago, bungusboy81 said:

What should I use instead if I don't use that one?

I am currently using the Glorious Model O and I love it, it’s super lightweight and I’ve never had any stuttering or hitching problems with it. It even has a wireless version that if I remember correctly is somehow even lighter than the wired one.