Nvidia GTX 1060 Mobile vs Nvidia GTX 1650 Mobile

vidyasager162

So, There is a friend who is looking to buy a good gaming laptop and we decided on a Lenovo Legion 5 which comes with a Ryzen 5 4600H, 8 gigs of RAM ( which will be later upgraded to 16 gigs), GTX 1650 with 4 Gigs of VRAM, 1TB HDD + 256 gig SSD. But recently, he came over a benchmark which showed that the GTX 1060 mobile is performing way better than the GTX 1650 mobile. I have searched for an answer/explanation for this. Can somebody tell me why it is like that so? Also which one should we go with? GTX 1060 or GTX 1650? If 1060 is the better answer, then kindly recommend us some laptops within Rs.90000/-.

PS: We're from India, so it would be helpful to recommend us the models that are available in India.

Thanks 🙂

Link for the Lenovo Legion 5 : https://www.lenovo.com/in/en/laptops/legion-laptops/legion-5-series/Lenovo-Legion-5-15ARH05/p/88GMY501444

7 minutes ago, vidyasager162 said:

So, There is a friend who is looking to buy a good gaming laptop and we decided on a Lenovo Legion 5 which comes with a Ryzen 5 4600H, 8 gigs of RAM ( which will be later upgraded to 16 gigs), GTX 1650 with 4 Gigs of VRAM, 1TB HDD + 256 gig SSD. But recently, he came over a benchmark which showed that the GTX 1060 mobile is performing way better than the GTX 1650 mobile. I have searched for an answer/explanation for this. Can somebody tell me why it is like that so? Also which one should we go with? GTX 1060 or GTX 1650? If 1060 is the better answer, then kindly recommend us some laptops within Rs.90000/-.

PS: We're from India, so it would be helpful to recommend us the models that are available in India.

Thanks 🙂

Link for the Lenovo Legion 5 : https://www.lenovo.com/in/en/laptops/legion-laptops/legion-5-series/Lenovo-Legion-5-15ARH05/p/88GMY501444

wchic varients of each would be better.

ofc a max p 1060 is faster than a max q 1650....

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler