Suggestions for Wireless keyboard + mouse for gaming AND productivity

Chousan

So I'm currently using a wired mouse and keyboard; a Razer Deathstalker and a Razer Deathadder v2. I'm looking at going wireless with my desktop. I recently bought a Razer Turret for Steam in my living room, and that's great, but I'm looking for something more functional for my desktop. I work from home and do a lot of typing, so I don't necessarily want/need a "gaming" combo, even though all the Razer stuff I currently have says otherwise.

Primarily I want the keyboard to not be loud, backlit, and has a full 10 key. It doesn't even have to be mechanical; the Deathstalker is membrane and hasn't bothered me at all when it comes to games. The mouse I'm not really particular other than having at least 5 buttons, and dpi buttons built-in would be great. I'd like to avoid needing multiple dongles, so if possible it'd be great if I could find an appropriate keyboard and a decent mouse from the same manufacturer.

I know the Logitech g915 is arguably the best wireless keyboard out there, but man $250 just for the keyboard makes my wallet cry. The G613 looked great, but no backlighting. The Razer Pro Type and Pro Click look good, but everything else about my setup is black; a white keyboard/mouse would be weird. Plus I've read several reviews about the Pro Type that aren't favorable.

Anyone have thoughts or suggestions to help me out?

I suggest the g pro mouse and the g pro keyboard but if you want a full keyboard you might wanna go with corsair or asus tuf Im not sure which one but since they are wireless you can find what fit you