Fan control problem on MSI mobo

BardoGames
Go to solution Solved by BardoGames,

Just bought a new motherboard (MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI) and a bunch of PWM fans. My system is running a little hot so i figured i'd tweak the fan curves, however... Every time i reboot the BIOS fan curves are in effect for about 5 seconds and then the fans all turn themselves down again, seems to me like theres software changing my fan profiles but i have no clue what is affecting it. I uninstalled dragon center and that didn't change anything. I wonder if anyone has suggestions for what might be causing this problem. If you need any further information i'll provide it off course, to a limit...

Well it suddenly decided to work anyways, guess it was intimidated by the power of the LTT forum. Would love to give a solution if anyone else has the problem but i really don't know what i did that caused it to work so sorry.

Just bought a new motherboard (MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI) and a bunch of PWM fans. My system is running a little hot so i figured i'd tweak the fan curves, however... Every time i reboot the BIOS fan curves are in effect for about 5 seconds and then the fans all turn themselves down again, seems to me like theres software changing my fan profiles but i have no clue what is affecting it. I uninstalled dragon center and that didn't change anything. I wonder if anyone has suggestions for what might be causing this problem. If you need any further information i'll provide it off course, to a limit...

Well it suddenly decided to work anyways, guess it was intimidated by the power of the LTT forum. Would love to give a solution if anyone else has the problem but i really don't know what i did that caused it to work so sorry.

Edited by BardoGames