Vega 8 Display Driver Help. Do I need a new Motherboard?

Very_Legal_Vader

I guess I'll start with the specs of my current build:

Ryzen 3 3200G

ASUS Prime A320I-K (CSM)

16gb G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series DDR4 at 3200MhZ
InWin B1 Case w/built in PSU

So the computer itself more or less runs fine. I was able to install windows and get everything up and running no problem. The issue comes when I try to update my AMD drivers. Anytime the display driver gets updated to Vega 8 my screen goes black. I then have to boot into safe mode to roll back the driver to "Basic Display Adapter". I am unable to use the Vega 8 graphics at all and anytime I try my screen just goes black. What I've tried so far is:

Fresh Windows Install (3 times)
Updated Bios and Chipset Drivers
Used DDU and AMDs built-in Utility to delete all previous drivers and prevent windows from auto-downloading new ones
Tried the oldest and the newest drivers AMD has on their website
Forcing my IGPU to be used in the BIOS

Nothing works and I just keep ending up with a black screen. I've seen tons of older posts of people with the same issue and the same CPU and I've tried the fixes recommended there with no success. My question is if I just return my MoBo and swap it out for one with a new chipset like a B450 would I have a better chance of success? Or is my issue completely unrelated to the MoBo at all and it's a Windows/CPU issue?

Try using a driver that worked.

You don't have to update the driver if it's running fine.

Probably a bug.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

5 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

Try using a driver that worked.

You don't have to update the driver if it's running fine.

Probably a bug.

The only driver that works is the Basic Display Adapter which is basically useless other than displaying windows and video streaming. I need the Vega Graphics to work. 

Install an older driver, try drivers from 6 months ago.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Just now, SupaKomputa said:

Install an older driver, try drivers from 6 months ago.

Well if you read the post you would notice that I tried the oldest and the newest drivers available on AMDs website and none of those worked. Really what I need to know at this point is if a newer motherboard might help or if it's strictly a Windows/CPU thing.