PC Just Crash Without Any Error And Reboots itself When GPU is Under Load.

My pc crashes without any error ( Just give a black screen like when we press reset key).  it doesnt happen always, just randomly this starts and whenever this starts its just keep going on. like when windows gets loaded then if i start a game or gpu benchmark its again crashes. i tried cpu benchmark but nothing happens. only when there is load on gpu this happens. after some time like an hour may be everythng works fine. but randomly this occurs nd keep going for a while. its very annoying. i dont know where the problem is . please anyone help me 

my pc has a 2700x on a prime x470 mobo with a aorus 2070. 

temp are under 60. and i have coolermaster mw750

4 minutes ago, Mer_C said:

temp are under 60. and i have coolermaster mw750

when you say it crashes with no error, do you mean in eventveiwer? if not, check in the logs around the time of the crashes for "warning" or "critical" logs. do you have access to another psu to test with?

24 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

when you say it crashes with no error, do you mean in eventveiwer? if not, check in the logs around the time of the crashes for "warning" or "critical" logs. do you have access to another psu to test with?

i checked event viewer, it says kernel power 41 (63)...  this is the error.. nd i dont have an extra psu