Please recommend games

I recently bought a laptop that has 7700hq and GTX 1050 4gb and 8 GB RAM. Please recommend some games (racing, shooting, open world, simulation) that would run on it. 

The laptop : https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0786TZKR9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glc_fabc_31Q724SQCA7HAHY8YDDX?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks!

Edited by ABADDON Aamir

You need to be more specific on what type of games you would like to play.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

7 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

You need to be more specific on what type of games you would like to play.

I have made the necessary corrections, thank you! 

Well it's such a big variety of choice, but the one thing that's sure is if you haven't played it before, you have to start with:

After that, here are few of my favorites:

And of course if you missed it somehow by now:

Despite all the still missing features and the bugs, which the new patch introduced to me, it is still one of THE BEST games EVER.  

| Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 Rev 7| AsRock X570 Steel Legend |

| 4x16GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo 4000MHz CL16 | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | Seasonic Focus GX-1000|

| 512GB A-Data XPG Spectrix S40G RGB | 2TB A-Data SX8200 Pro| Phanteks Eclipse G500A |

11 minutes ago, QuantumSingularity said:

Well it's such a big variety of choice, but the one thing that's sure is if you haven't played it before, you have to start with:

After that, here are few of my favorites:

And of course if you missed it somehow by now:

Despite all the still missing features and the bugs, which the new patch introduced to me, it is still one of THE BEST games EVER.  

Cyberpunk on gtx 1050!!!?

The Bioshock collection. Contains 3 games with all of the DLCs.
https://store.steampowered.com/sub/127633/
The entire Deus Ex franchise. Just ignore Deus Ex : The Fall.
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/2355/The_Deus_Ex_Collection/

Main Rig :

Ryzen 7 2700X | Powercolor Red Devil RX 580 8 GB | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 | 16 GB TeamGroup Elite 2400MHz | Samsung 750 EVO 240 GB | HGST 7200 RPM 1 TB | Seasonic M12II EVO | CoolerMaster Q300L | Dell U2518D | Dell P2217H | 

Laptop :

Thinkpad X230 | i5 3320M | 8 GB DDR3 | V-Gen 128 GB SSD |

3 hours ago, ABADDON Aamir said:

Cyberpunk on gtx 1050!!!?

Yeah. Well, it has to be on low settings and 720p, but it runs surprisingly well, even on older machines as long as the video has at least 3GB of GDDR5. Needless to say at that point it's not about the graphics, but the story of the game and if you don't rush through it, it's quite an appealing story. It's not Horizon Zero Down level of nail biting and sleepless nights, but is way above average. 

| Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 Rev 7| AsRock X570 Steel Legend |

| 4x16GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo 4000MHz CL16 | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | Seasonic Focus GX-1000|

| 512GB A-Data XPG Spectrix S40G RGB | 2TB A-Data SX8200 Pro| Phanteks Eclipse G500A |

I don't recommend you playing the newer AAA games with a GTX 1050, I'm using a 1050ti and not having a great time. Maybe less demanding games, such as CS:GO, Team Fortress 2, Fallout 4 and such. My 1050ti barely keeps 60 FPS average in GTA V on 1680x1050 resolution, with the rest set on high.

Jesus there are some stupid recommendations in this thread.

racing

Games like Project Cars (apart from 3) and DIRT are great racing games that scale well and very customisable in their settings). My favorite racing game on PC is Forza Horizon 4, which is also extremly well optimised. That would be my main recommendation. 

shooting

The Bioshock Trilogy would be a great place to start. I'd also highly suggest you get DOOM and DOOM Eternal. They both have incredible optimisation. I'd also recommend some classics like Max Payne 3, Half Life 2 and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series

open world

GTA 5 Should run really well on a 1050 if you tone down the settings to medium. I'd also highly recommend The Witcher 3 as an open world RPG. It's my favorite game ever made.

There are some older open world games that are worth a look like Far Cry 3, The Saboteur, Assassins Creed Black Flag, Sleeping Dogs, Batman Arkham City and Shadow Of Mordor.

simulation

This one I'm not so sure on. Depends on the type of simulation you're after.