first pc build

thomas007

Budget (including currency): €2000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 3d moddeling, gta v, different assasin's creed title's, division 2 and rainbow 6 siege

Other details i'm planning on using 2x 1080p full hd     75hz   24 inch monitors and

1x 1440p quad hd 144hz 27 inch monitor as a primary monitor

i'm upgrading from a laptop with a 940mx GPU.

I have already orderd the GPU because of the waitling list here.

I plan on ordering this week and using the pc using the integrated graphics from the i7 until the 3070 arrives (probably arround the end 2021)

only light gaming and work until then.

I would appreciate to hear you're input and some suggesstions if you have any. Thanks 🙂

Item Description price
behuizing be quiet! Pure Base 500DX   105,00
moederbord MSI MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI   217,00
proccesor Intel Core i7 10700K (socket LGA1200)  € 338,00
proccesor koeling Be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4   83,95
videokaart ASUS TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3070   599,00
Ram Patriot Viper 4 Blackout PVB432G360C8K   187,00
ssd (windows) Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2   77,95
ssd (games) Samsung 860 EVO 2TB   202,95
power supply CORSAIR RM Series RM850 (2019)   140,00
                                                              total:   1.950,85

Considering you running a honking huge cooler with an all SSD setup, its pretty okay. I would go for a 16GB kit instead and get a 3080 (or a Ryzen 7 5800X), but if you work on a large 3D model with massive piece count, that extra 16 gig will save your ass.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

20 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Considering you running a honking huge cooler with an all SSD setup, its pretty okay. I would go for a 16GB kit instead and get a 3080 (or a Ryzen 7 5800X), but if you work on a large 3D model with massive piece count, that extra 16 gig will save your ass.

thanks for the feedback. Unfortantaly due to the current GPU market i would have to pay €1400 or more and go to the back of the line in the waiting lists. I don't use 3d moddeling programs often and the moddels are small if i do, but i do like to have a lot of programs open at once 🙂