New to building a pc need opinions on my possible first build

Madly

Hi I'm new to building a Pc and wanted some opinions on a build a put together on Pcpartpicker my current budget ranges from 700-1100 and at best look to using this build for light but decent gaming and video performance, but still want something to run at good, decent and maybe fast rates so please if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated and let me know if anything should and or could be changed to fit or even lower the budget costs please and thank you. :^) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/RhGrBc

1030 is trash get a 7.2k atleast for hdd I think aperivia if I spelled it correctly they have a 800w 80+ gold that should work just fine I had it for ages and been working fine and u Don need z series if u Don overclock 

11 minutes ago, Madly said:

Hi I'm new to building a Pc and wanted some opinions on a build a put together on Pcpartpicker my current budget ranges from 700-1100 and at best look to using this build for light but decent gaming and video performance, but still want something to run at good, decent and maybe fast rates so please if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated and let me know if anything should and or could be changed to fit or even lower the budget costs please and thank you. :^) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/RhGrBc

Don't you dare get that overpriced GT 1030. You'll regret it so much when the stock gets back to normal.

I changed your CPU to an I5 10400 so you can have the iGPU while you wait for the stock to get back to normal. (maybe Q3 or Q4 2021)

I also changed the PSU to an actual quality PSU. Please minimize getting hardware from Gigabyte, and especially when it comes to their PSU's.

I suggest upgrading to an RTX 3060Ti or RTX 3070.

hi, im renata bliss and am ur freestyle dance teacher

Thank you so much to everyone who helped me out like i said i'm new this and just wanna make sure i dont get scammed or mess up and end up blowing up my first build lmao much appreciated and thank you once again ❤️

23 minutes ago, Madly said:

my picks gives u wifi more power more cores overclocking fun faster storeage